"Demi,we're here." the bus driver said,we all ran backstage to of the venue,"Demi,Meet and greet." her manager said,"See you guys later." Demi pecks my lips and heads to meet and greet.

..

30 minutes later,she finished her M&G,and now soundcheck,"What did you do today?" a fan asked. "Well,I went to IHOP with Marissa and Aiden." Demi smiled.

"He's cute,where did you find him?" another fan asked,

"He was actually a lovatic and I met him through the meet and greets,he really saved my life.." she smiled,making me smile.

"Aw!!!" the crowd admired. 

Demi started singing Lala Land/Don't Forget.

...

I walked out of the bathroom an hour louder and I heard talking,I looked over and it was Wilmer and Demi,I covered myself.

"Demi,I wanna say sorry." Wilmer said,"For what!?" Demi glared,"Every hurt I have caused you." Wilmer looked her in the eye,"Wilmer,it's ove--"

"Don't say it's over,I love you and I know you love me." Wilmer looked at her,eagerly.

There was quietly,so I looked over,Demi leans in and kisses him,I felt my heart being shattered. I walked over to them and stood there.

Demi pulled over and smiled a little at Wilmer,I scoffed,Demi looked at me,she pulled away,"Aiden,it's not wha--"

"Save it,I saw and heard everything, they really shouldn't of put a men's bathroom right there." I glared and walked away. "Aiden please!!" Demi followed me.

"Stop Demi! I saw you kiss him! You still love him,well good for you. Remember he was the reason why you were fixing to relapse,but who was there to help you..ME. That dick was not. " I looked at her. 

"Aiden,please.." Demi's voice cracked. "I can't believe I lost my virginity to you,I can't believe you lied to me saying you love me.." I looked at her in disabelief.

"Demi,we dressing room,now." the manager said.

"Hold on. Aiden,I didn't lie,I love you." Demi looked at her,"But you love him too,right?" I looked at her,she didn't respond.

"Demi!" Manager said,

"Can we please talk after the show?" Demi looked at me then headed to her dressing room.

I sighed and headed to the tour bus,I started packing. Once I was finished I got a taxi to take me to the airport.

Demi's POV.

I got ready for my show,I was so disappointed in myself,"Can we talk?" Wilmer knocked,"Go away,just go away." I order,"Or I'll make Max kicked you out." I declared. 

I got my mic on and grabbed my mic and ran on stage and sang Heart Attack,then Fire Starter,next Give Your Heart a Break.

"There's a boy, lost his way, looking for someone to play

There's a girl in the window tears rolling down her face

We're only lost children, trying to find a friend

Trying to find our way back home

We don't know where to go, so I'll just get lost with you

We'll never fall apart, 'cause we fit together right, we fit together right

These dark clouds over me, rain down and roll away

We'll never fall apart, 'cause we fit together like

Two pieces of a broken heart.." I was thinking of Aiden.

"I know where we could go and never feel let down again

We could build sandcastles, I'll be the queen, you'll be my king

We're only lost children, trying to find a friend

Trying to find our way back home

We don't know where to go, so I'll just get lost with you

We'll never fall apart, 'cause we fit together right, we fit together right

These dark clouds over me, rain down and roll away

We'll never fall apart, 'cause we fit together like

Two pieces of a broken heart."

----------------------------------

SO SORRY this is soo boring,UGH! 

I kind of have Writer's block (poo) but hopefully this keeps things up. 

Enjoy.