IV

I'm back, baby! It's been decided and the main pairing is going to be Apollo/Percy!

Percy POV Third Person

When Percy woke up, he immediately took in his surroundings. Everything was new and different.

The room he was in had ocean blue walls, and the air had a salty...taste to it, like when you are at the beach.
The bed he was laying on was huge, a bit bigger than a King Size bed, if that is even possible. He assumes it is, though. If gods are possible then big beds are possible.
There is a window with white curtains and a balcony.
A glass door leads into what would probably be a bathroom, and a wooden door that might be a closet. A silver door is propped slightly open and he can see a sliver of Olympus through the crack.

Gently, Percy swings his legs over the side of the bed and screams. He's tiny!

Olympian's POV Third Person

They were all in a council meeting. Poseidon had put Percy in a room in a palace that had been made for him. They had left the door open slightly so that they could hear if there was trouble.

They were discussing the normal: if cereal was good for you, who mother Rhea liked best, if Zeus really did look like a rock, if Apollo's haikus actually sucked, if there were any demigods that they needed to consider killing...

Suddenly, there was a scream-Percy's scream.

Everyone jumped out of their thrones, shrinking down into human size, and bolted to the room which Percy was staying in.

When they got there, they were relieved to see that he was alright, and they were amused to see that the reason he had screamed was because he was younger.

"Percy? Are you alright?" Poseidon spoke, trying to hide his smile.

"I-I-I'm tiny! Apollo, Hermes, stop laughing! It isn't funny!!!"

"Sorry, Perce, it kinda is!" The two doubled over laughing, wiping fake tears from their eyes.

"Hmph. Why am I here? And why am I so small?"

"Do you remember anything?" Hera asked concerned.

Hera? Concerned? I know, right? But this case was special. If it wasn't for the infuriating daughter of Athena, Hera would've loved this demigod!

"I-I-," they saw Percy clutch his head, and muffle a scream of pain.

Percy POV Third Person

"I-I-," Percy clutched his head and muffled a scream of pain as the memories flooded back to him. Everything. Annabeth, the gods, the fates, the glow, the shrinking, then...nothing-he was probably asleep.

"I remember everything." He heard sighs of relief after his statement.

"Thank us! I was worried for a second, Percy!"

"I-I'm fine, Apollo...but, how do I get older?"

"It'll come naturally to you, soon. You will probably have to stay in that form for a few days, maybe a week, so that your body can get used to the excess power, but after that, you should be able to change."

"O-okay," Percy blushed as he looked at Apollo. The golden blonde hair and sky blue eyes...

Percy spins towards the sound of a cough. It's his father.

"Percy, we should probably go and talk to your mother. We also need to have a talk about what you have said in the throne room and what has occurred."

"Oh yeah! Mom!"

Percy fell onto the floor, face first, in his haste to get out of bed.

"Ow..."

He hears chuckles, then two strong arms hoist him up and hand him off to another pair of arms.

Apollo and his dad.

His dad held him to his chest and Percy wrapped his arms around his dad's neck, and his legs around his dad's torso, clinging like a Koala bear.

"Onwards, dad! To mom!" He pointed upwards with one hand, like he was preparing for take-off.

He sees his dad chuckle and smile, along with everyone else, then he began to disappear in a sea breeze with his dad.

Oh, he can't wait to see his mom!

Alright, so, not my best work, but it's there! Dedicated to ReyMatthaios and all my other lovely readers!!! I love you all! Thank you for staying and for your support!
If you wanted a different shipping, feel free to PM me and I can write you a one-shot of that ship.
Have a great day/night!
Vote!
Comment!
Enjoy!
~DemigodInTraining