Prologue

Percy sat on the beach waiting for Annabeth to arrive. After a few minutes, Annabeth arrives, but she kept glancing back at a bush and then back. Darting her eyes around the area, as if looking for an escape route, but her eyes kept on landing on that one bush everytime.
"Hey Wise Girl, what's up?"
"Oh, you know, just a Drama Queen" Thunder rumbled causing them to go into a fit of laughter. When they calmed down it was silent. Annabeth broke the silence.
"Percy, I, I have to tell you something."
"OK..."
"Our, our relationship isn't as it used to be and..."
"And what Annie?"
"And, and Ifoundsomeoneelse."
"One more time, a little slower."
"I found someone else."
"Oh, ok....Wait WHAT?!"
"You mean you're-"
"Yes, I'm sorry. Here. This is him."
A boy walked out of the bushes that Annabeth kept staring at. He had dark brown hair with red and blue highlights. His eyes were first place ribbon blue. It was the camper from the Tyche cabin. Nicolas. Percy had to admit, Annabeth chose someone pretty good looking. Percy stuck out his hand. The other boy grasped it and they shook.
"It is nice to know my ex made a good choice." Percy plastered on the fake smile that he seemed to be using a lot lately.
"Thanks." Nicolas said.
"Have a good day guys." Then Percy got up, and walked away.
He did not let it show, but on the inside, he was breaking. His heart crumbling to pieces.

~On Olympus~
Aphrodite clutched her heart as a horrible heartbreak occurred. She looked to see whose it was, and was surprised to find Percy Jackson, looking back dejectably. She called a council to discuss the Hero.
"We must help him."
"He is the only male I approve of."
"So much heartbreak."
"I need to help him, it's my daughter's fault in the first place."
"My son, Zeus you have to allow me to help him."
"Well, the Hero deserves a break..."
"..."
"..."
"..."
"..."
"..."
"..."
"QUIET!!!!" Zeus yelled.
"Nobody was being loud or talking brother..."
"Yes, you really should have been God of dramatics brother."
Zeus glared at his brothers.
"Drama Queen" Hades and Poseidon muttered.
"Back to business. I say-"
Whatever he was about to say was interrupted by a bright flash in the room. When it faded, the three fates themselves appeared holding a string. The string was sea-green and had 14 thin gold strings woven into it.

"A long time ago, we told you that a time will come when you all will finally have someone to love forever." They started in the same raspy voice.
"And finally" the first one said.
"He has." The second one continued.
"Arrived." The last one finished.

"WELL WHO IS IT?!" The gods demanded.

"Perseus Jackson."