I

~On Olympus~
"W-w-what?!" Zeus spluttered, coming out of his shock. "You mean, that all these years, I have been trying to kill my Soul-Mate?!"
"Yes. Zeus." The first fate said.
"My son is our Soul-Mate?"Poseidon asked. "Is this like, legitimate loving and, *cough, that, stuff? Or..."
"Yes, Poseidon, Percy is your soulmate, and others, but, you do not need that kind of bond with him. There is love soulmates, family soulmates-like parents and uncles, and cousin soulmates, best friend soulmates, and so many more. It depends on Percy's feelings." The second fate replied.
"So...do we retrieve him? And is this the solution we need?"
"Yes, you should retrieve him before he gets killed and yes, this is the solution you all have been looking for." The last fate answered.
"Farewell." The dates said in unison and disappeared in a burst of light.
"Hermes. Flash the boy here."
--------
~At Camp Half-Blood~
Percy walked around camp aimlessly, tears forming in his eyes. He walked to the forest and created some mist. He fished out a drachma from his pocket and muttered a prayer.
"Oh Fleecy, do me a solid, show me Sally Jackson."
He threw the drachma in the mist and it disappeared in a flash. Sally Jackson's image shone on the mist.
"Mom."
"Percy! Honey, how are you? Are you okay? Why do you look like you were crying?"
"Mom, Annabeth broke up with me. She found someone else."
Her hands flew up to cover her mouth. Tears formed in her eyes.
"Oh, honey."
She burst into tears.
"You gave up so much for her! You fell into the Pit for her, you gave up immortality for her."
"I know mom. I don't know what to do."
"Well, for starters, if you ever get offered immortality, I urge you to accept. Don't worry about me. Alright?"
"Alright mom."
The horn for dinner sounded.
"I got to go. I love you mom."
"I love you too sweetie."
Percy swiped through the screen, but, instead of going to dinner, he ran through the woods. He fought monsters of all kinds that hunted in the woods. He was careless. He didn't even bother to save himself when hellhounds swiped at him, monsters lunged at him. He did not care. Eventually he crossed the Camp Half-Blood borders. There, on the outskirts of the borders, were two giants, Ephialtes and Otis, and a Titan, Krios. Percy steeled himself. He sneaked around them and, when he knew they did not know he was there, turned and stabbed Krios in the back of his neck, where the skull and spine meet. Krios burst into a shower of Golden sparkles. Percy stood, astonished at how little it took to do that. He scaled a tree as Ephialtes spotted him. He swung down vines and used the water in them to wrap around the two giants and hoist them into the air. He swung at Otis, who was closer to him, dumb struck at what happened and in a daze, and swung at him, praying that it will work. He stabbed him in the heart. He turned to face Ephialtes and just as he did that, the giant swung a spear into his stomach. He doubled over in pain. Before grabbing a vine and swinging over to Ephialtes. He and the giant began a battle of hanging by vines. He slashed at Ephialtes and Ephialtes moved his arm, where Riptide was about to strike. Ephialtes ripped a tree branch of the tree he was hanging fro. And began swinging at Percy, hitting Percy quite a few times, when Ephialtes was about to swing for his head, Percy took the chance to stab Ephialtes in his defenseless chest puncturing it, going through the heart and out the other side. Ephialtes doubled over, then, swung at Percy, hitting him in the stomach, making him fly out of the vine he was swinging from. Percy flew in the air and smashed into the ground, rolling a few times before coming to a stop. He looked up just in time to see Ephialtes and Otis both shimmer and disappear in a shower of sparks, their bodies limp, dead.
Percy crawled forward and used the nearest tree to help him stand up. He wobbled and caught his balance. He limped onwards, until he found the perfect clearing, one he always went to for peace, even if it was outside Camp borders. It was a green grassy cliff that overlooked the sea, and at night, when the moon rises, you see the perfect picture of moon and sea touching. Same at sunrise, only with the sun. Percy sat there thinking,
This is the perfect place to die.
He took out Riptide and, with one smooth move, took off the cap and aimed it above his heart. He was about to stab when suddenly he was surrounded by a golden flash and left, sitting crosslegged on the center of the Throne Room floor, all eyes staring at him in shock.  He sighed, closed his eyes, and was about to stab himself when his sword was ripped out of his hand and he was lifted onto something, or someone. He opened his eyes to see he was sitting on his father's lap, and, Apollo was busying about collecting medical supplies and treating his wounds. When Apollo came close Percy grabbed his wrist.
"Stop. Let me suffer. Let me die." He whispered.
Apollo halted. He couldn't move. He couldn't think. What?!
He ignored Percy and started treating the wounds. He got frustrated and put his hand on Percy's head as Poseidon held the Percy back by his waist and Zeus and Hades held him back from his arms and legs. Despite that, Percy still struggled, and when the healing was done, he bust into tears. He cried and Posedon hugged him close. Percy turned around and buried his face into his father's chest, his father rubbing circles into his back. When he had calmed down enough, Zeus spoke.
"Percy. We want to make you immortal. Also, you will be our Immortal Soulmate. Okay?"

Percy waited a minute before replying,
"Okay."