Chapter I

"What do you want me to do, set the place on fire?" Leo Valdez asked sarcastically.

It was after the Triadium War at Camp Half Blood. Campers were cleaning up and, well, that included the Seven.

"No, Fire Boy, I want you to clean up. Now get your scrawny self to the Dining Pavilion, and start cleaning! Unless you want you want to eat on half-crushed tables." retorted Percy, who was currently attempting to sweep snow and monster dust off of the Big House's porch.

"Aww, I was hoping that because I had, you know, SAVED OLYMPUS, I wouldn't have to clean up after a battle. But fine, Water Boy, fine," Leo sighed.

"Hey, it's not my rule, it's Chiron's. If you've got a problem, go talk to him about it," Percy joked,"But whatever happens, don't say I didn't warn you!"

Leo sighed again in defeat and walked off toward the direction of the stables.

"See ya' tonight at the Campfire!" Percy called.

"The Campfire" as he put it, was not the traditional Camp Half-Blood daily campfire. Every six months since the Gaean War, the Seven, Nico, Will, the Stolls, Katie, Thalia, Reyna, Clarisse, Chris, sometimes Rachel, and even Coach Hedge gathered together. They would all return to camp for a week in December and July, to talk. Not just to talk, but to joke, prank, and have fun. Unfortunately the Triadium War had ended two days before their gathering in December. Today was the day after the battle itself. Tonight was the first Campfire, and they were excited.

Percy was still sweeping when Annabeth walked out of the Big House, stopped, creeped up to him, and poked him in the back where his old "Achilles Heel" was. Percy reacted quickly; he pulled out and uncapped Riptide, turned around, and was in a warrior's stance all in one swift movement. As soon as he saw it was his Wise Girl, he relaxed and recapped his pen.

"A bit paranoid there, aren't you?" Annabeth said with a smirk.

"Well, umm, yeah I guess. I figured there might be leftover monsters and-" he was cut off by Annabeth pulling him into a quick kiss.

"Well, let's get going. You certainly aren't helping clean here, and it's almost time for dinner! I'll race you there!" she said, and bolted off to the Dining Pavilion.

"Hey, no fair!" Percy whined like a little kid, dropped his broom, and took off after his girlfriend.

§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§

"A little help over here, Sparky?" Nico asked.

"Can't you do it, Death Boy?" Jason complained.

"Be nice," Piper scolded the two of them, though amused.

Nico was trying to move a box of fireworks out of the stables, and Jason and Piper were doing likewise. Only they didn't have explosives, and weren't as thin as Nico.

"Jeez kid, you need to eat more. We can't have you that scrawny and thin if you're going to survive," Jason said jokingly as he walked over to help him.

"Great, now you're starting to sound like Will," Nico groaned.

"I heard my name. Who's starting to sound like me?" someone asked as they peeked around the corner. As the "someone" was Will, Nico sighed and said hi.