"Searching For Answers"

(MAXIE'S P.O.V)

CHAPTER TWO

Two Years.

That I have been searching for any type of answer. I've been to 35 States. I've met witches, vampires, and werewolves. Yes the supernatural is really real. But they've given me nothing so far.

Now I am in New Orleans, the French Quarter's grave yard. To be more specific. The hair on my neck stands straight up. I am floating around another tombstone looking for the supposed Powerful Witch that lives here by the name of Davina Claire.

Looking over my shoulder I grumbled once again. "Of course it's in a grace yard, why can't she be in a local coffee shop or better yet a nearby bar?".

The sound of footsteps crackling on the concrete made me jump.

"Hello!" My eyebrow twitched.

"Any teenage witch around that can help the dead Ghost girl, cause I could really use a witch from the Wizards of Waverly Place TV show right now!!?" I gulped and closed my eyes. "It's okay Maxie boogyman isn't real, the Paranormal chick from the 4th movie isn't gonna come running at you.. If she does we're screwed"

I sighed "Now i am taking to myself.. Great!"

A shadow appeared in the mist ahead of me. Shrieking I jumped back and fell into a karate stance. "Be warned I'm a Black Belt in KA-RA-TE!!" I sliced my right arm through the thick mist to prove my point.
Girlish laughter reached my ears. The feminine figure shook their head. "Who are you and why are you here?". They tilted their head and waved their hand in the air almost forcing the answer out of my mouth.

"Um.. well hello my name is Maxie Lynn James, I am a dead girl looking for a powerful person to revive me in my human body so I can see my parent's once again and to apologize.. And you are?".
My lips formed into a polite smile.

The female figure steps into the moonlight. Brown hair fell softly around her face like cascading waves. Green eyes looked at my blue orbs mournfully. Her pale ghastly face looked sunken in from sickness. She shook her head.
"The spell can't be done, your body is in another state, it's been burnt to ashes, you're used to this ghost body and there is no way I can reverse this from What's happened.. i could only bound you to a very powerful vampire here.." she sighed and took a second to gather her thoughts. " He'll protect you, an watch over you, when he gets hurt so will you..when he dies you will too, only the supernatural can see you..and you would never be able to leave his side from a distance".

She looked at me sadly.

I threw my head back. " Either way I am stuck as a ghost, yeah people can See me, I can get hurt physically...but I will never be able to get my parents back!" I cried sarcastically.

Letting my head fall I just cried. The girl, now known as Davina Claire, tried to soothe me.
"If they come here you can see them, he can get a witch that can cast a spell that'll allow them to see you, that's all I can really do since the ancestors took most of my power away". She whispered softly.

Chuckling bitterly I stood up. My knees shook. My Blue orbs burning from crying my heart out. And throat sore from sobbing.

I glanced at Davina.

And just hugged her.

"What's this All-Powerful's name?" I asked gently.

She smirked with a sad look in her green orbs. "Marcel Gerard, the King of the French Quarter, who defeated Niklause Mikealson and his family, my adopted Father, and the Original Hybrid Vampire of New Orleans".

My eyes widened "Well least he's a King" I teased.

We laughed. Hugging my fellow ghost friend I said goodbye. My task was to find Marcel Gerard and bring him to Davina alongside me. So I can live without fear of fading away.

Hopefully he'll agree to Davina and i's plan, or else I am Royaly screwed.