Paperwork? Levi x reader lemon

{A/N: This story contains extremely sexual content! Read at your own risk!}

Knock, knock.

"State your name and business," called Levi in his normally uninterested tone. You took a deep breath before answering.

"Cadet {L/n}, with some paperwork from Hanji," you replied with the steadiest voice you could muster.

"Enter."

You had never been to Levi's office before, and the fact that you liked him didn't exactly help your situation. Naturally, being alone in a room together set your nerves on fire.

You opened the door and stepped inside, eyeing the desk instead of looking directly at Levi's face. However, you noticed he was not wearing his gear or his cape, something you had never seen before. You had to suppress a shaky gasp when you saw the way his toned arms stretched the white fabric of his perfectly ironed sleeves and how his pectoral muscles threatened to send the buttons flying off his shirt.

As you walked over and placed the papers carefully in front of him, he looked up at you, and you swore you could see his eyes soften. Nonetheless, his gaze made you feel self-conscious and insecure, so you decided to speed walk the fuck out of there.

"{L/n}, I need your assistance with this fucking paperwork, otherwise I'll be up until 3 a.m. Stay here," he commanded.

You had almost made it to the doorknob.

"Captain Levi, sir, Hanji told me to return right after I turned in these papers," you replied, scratching the back of your head anxiously.

"Whatever stupid fuckery shitty glasses is up to isn't as important as these forms. I need you to fill out any obvious information on each of these so I can go through them faster," he answered. Although you couldn't exactly refuse his orders, you hesitated for a moment, trying to keep your heartbeat from pumping at an irregularly high speed.

"Yes, sir."

"Sit on the couch," he said, satisfied with your response.

He handed you some papers, and you took them over to the sofa after grabbing a pen. You curled up and leaned over the arm of the couch, where you began to fill out each form. It was a repetitive process, but at this point, you were just glad to be in Levi's presence. The initial fright of being in the room faded away, partly because Levi no longer had his eyes on you.

As timed passed on, you caught your self subconsciously stealing glances at the corporal. You repeatedly forced yourself to look back down at your work, but your gaze impulsively shot back up to him despite your efforts.

He had his jet black hair bundled up into a tight fist while simultaneously resting the weight of his head on his palm, and a low sigh from his lips sent vibrations that resonated throughout your body. His eyebrows were relaxed instead of being pulled down in his usual scowl, yet he was obviously not as carefree as his eyes lead you to believe. You watched his well-built chest expand as he inhaled a large amount of air.

He was absolutely beautiful. His company excited you and calmed you at the same time, and you felt an overwhelming wave of serenity wash over you when you looked at him. Eventually, the combination of Levi's presence, the warmth of the room, and the comfortable couch slowly sent you spiraling into oblivion. You rested your head on your arm and dropped the pen on the floor, taking no notice of the soft clatter it made when it connected with the ground.

~

Levi's eyes darted over to you when the clatter reached his ears. The sight of you resting peacefully made his heart content, especially when he noticed you moving your foot back and forth in your sleep. He slowly got up from his chair, grabbed a blanket from his dresser and lay it over you.