You are mine (yandere levi x reader) 4

Reader's POV

"EREN!" I forced open the door to his room but only to see that no one's inside. "Oh no, they're not here. Where could they have gone to?" My worry increases as I think of what could be happening to him right now. Oh, please be alright Eren. Eren. Tears flow down from my eyes but I wiped it away for I needed to be strong in order to save him.

"_! We must go now. If we hurry, we can still catch up to them."

"But Petra, where could we possibly find them?"

Without a warning, Auruo suddenly appeared out of nowhere, panting and gasping, trying to catch his breath and then finally speaks. "_! I SAW LEVI-HEICHOU WITH EREN AND THEY'RE GOING TO THE WOODS!"

"To the woods!? What could he be planning bringing Eren there?"

"I don't know but I think it's something ominous. When I saw Levi-heichou outside, he's not in his usual self so I thought that I needed to inform you guys."

"Auruo! Go and inform Commander Erwin about this as well, we'll go and try to stop Levi-heichou from doing anything." Eld-san interrupted us and finally faced me. "_, we must go now. There's not much time."

"Ok." I turned my gaze at Auruo and finally give my deepest gratitude. "Thanks for the information Auruo. It'll help us a lot."

"No problem. I'll be going now. You guys be careful." And with that, he disappeared from our sight after giving us one last look.

"We should be moving now." Eld said.

"Right!" We all move out hoping that we're still not too late.

"Where are we going exactly Levi-heichou?" Eren questions the corporal who is following him behind but he receives no answer. Eren knows that questioning him again would just bother him so he stopped. They walk silently, passing tree by tree until they saw an open area; a grassland.

"Is this the place heichou?" Eren asks.

"Yes." Levi answered bluntly. Eren observed the area and finally came into a realization. The place seems familiar to him.

"I remember now! This is the place where we test my titan-shifting skills together with Hanji-san and there's that empty well, I won't forget about that." He points to the stone well with an innocent smile in his face as he remembers the past memory. He turned his head to face the corporal but to his shock, his expression is different. There, he feels that something strange is going on with Levi. His expression sends shivers run down Eren's spine. He can sense a killing intent coming from the corporal. Like a hungry predator who founds its prey and ready to kill and tore it apart.

"L-Levi-heichou, what seems to be the problem?" Eren gain the courage to ask but his voice betrayed him, hearing how it is shaking from fear. His body couldn't move; he was stuck on the ground like his feet are already glued in place. Bullets of sweat formed all over Eren's face as Levi moved closer to him. He trembles at every step he took. He swallowed the lump in his throat, trying to set aside his fear but he can't, Levi's piercing eyes is enough to scare him off.

Levi was now standing in front of Eren. He stared at him for a while. Seeing how the brunette is shaking in fear, he smirked. "Heh, what a weakling, I can feel you shaking even from here." Before Eren could even argue, Levi's foot already made contact on his stomach and with a blink of an eye he was sent high up in the air. It surprised him, he didn't see that coming but what's more surprising is Levi leaped through midair and gave Eren another kick behind his head sending him downwards.

Eren landed with a massive force creating a crack on the ground; his face buried in it. Levi made a sound of annoyance as his feet finally made contact with the ground. It seems that his not really pleased. "Tch, you're really lucky that you didn't break your skull or any of your bones but I'll make you suffer before you die."