This question tied maniks tongue. He didnt know how to answer.

" dad !! He is the main reason, even i used to behave like you manik or even worse than you but dad tried his best to handle me, to bring me out of my pain. He used to tell me soo much about how life is, how we should live our life and many more. Some how i calmed down but like last night i used to break down often and for dad im everything, seeing me suffer like that and guilty feeling that he couldnt do anything to stop my pain, made him feel bad. His health got worse manik and all because of me and when he was admitted to hospital that was it for me, i ..i felt like im the culprit all over again, i promised my dad that day itself that i will face this world no matter what and i will be his brave daughter. So from that time i changed, i really did. Not only from outside even from inside, i decided to live my life to the fullest and to keep people around me happy and help others as much as i can" nandini told with a smile to which manik smiled too.

Manik internally thought that nandini was too brave to overcome her fears and face the world unlike a coward like him who is afraid of speaking to his own sister.

" im going to bangalore tomorrow" nandini told sitting straight.

" what, why whats wrong " asked manik as he too sat straight.

" jeez manik just for two days " she told with a cheeky smile.

" ohh " manik told in embarrassment.

"but such a sudden reaction, dont tell me your going to miss me" said winking to which manik rolled his eyes.

" please dont give so much self importance" manik said.

" ahhh, you wound me " said pointing at her heart, as if she is in pain making manik chuckle at her craziness.

Next morning.

Mukti entered nandinis room with two cup coffee and saw nandini packing her bags.

"Nandu you are going somewhere" said sitting on nandinis bed. And extended the other coffee so that nandini could take.

" yea mukti, im going to bangalore for two days" nandini said taking the cup.

" why, is everything oki " asked nandini in worried expression. When she met nandini for the first time in nandinis sister marriage mukti got close to nandinis parents also hence she was worried for them.

"chill mukti actually dad called and told me that mom is missing me a lot, you know its hard to stay away from me " said flaunting making mukti laugh. She didnt want to tell mukti the real reason and fill her mind with such things so she chose to lie.

"Hell yea, your a one heck of a type" mukti replied making nandini beam.

" oki oki dont go so high, come back to earth" mukti told nandini who was having a proud expression on her face but after hearing this nandini pouted and sat next to mukti on the bed.

After talking for a while, where mukti instructed nandini to take care to herself and to inform her parents that she asked about them and also not to do any masti during the travel and the list continued. 

Both came down and started having breakfast during which manik entered and sat on the dining table. Mukti nearly chocked her food and nandini smiled. Manik ate his breakfast not too much but bit more then he did last time. Mukti was starring at him as if she's eyeing  an alien. Manik was aware of mukti's stare but didnt get courage to look at her and ask what, soo just ignored her stare. While nandini was controlling her laugh looking at mukti, poked her and told to eat. Mukti somehow recovered from the shock she went through and ate silently. Manik didnt even raise his head even for one.