Shadowflicker

By WHISKERS25 ! Thanks.

Name: Shadowflicker
Shadow- is a forbidden name because he's in Shadowclan.. Have to take points off for that, sorry. On the contrary, flicker is a really cool and underused suffix. Points for originality.
Gender: Male
Mhmm
Clan: Shadowclan
Another Shadowclan. That's ok ^^
Rank: Medicine Cat
Oh, cool!
Age: 41 moons
He's pretty old :0
Appearance: Small black cat with rusty red on paws and small speckles on forehead, and a crooked tail. Green with gold flecked eyes.
Ooh, I love the appearance! Gold flecked eyes are really underused. What color are the speckles? The crooked tail is cool.
Personality: Rude but secretly extremely insecure about his skill. Constantly worrying about something tragic happening, paranoid.
Ooh, this is nice. There are some pretty underused flaws, such as being paranoid. And it's not that stereotypical medicine cat either, which is good.
Backstory: Raised as a kittypet who was extremely happy and well behaved. His owner died leaving him alone to wonder outside the fenced in area he lived in. Attacked by a group of rogues and bleeding with a broken tail. Elder of Shadowclan found him and adopted him.
Pretty nice, I guess. I probably could work with some more details and information though. It's pretty short.. Why did the rogues attack him in the first place? Oh right, they're rogues. Nevermind ^^. Did anything else happen AFTER he joined Shadowclan? What was his kittypet name? Why did he become a medicine cat, was it because of his crooked tail or just from interest? I need more to work with...
Rating: 5/10.
It's a pretty good OC. Probably change his prefix because it's sacred, and add more things into his backstory. Other than that, he's good.