Chapter 15 | Delilah

My alarm rings , It is 7'O on my clock I get up from my bed.

I take out a green shirt and a white trouser from my closet and go to take shower.

After getting ready I go downstairs and sit on a dinning table where my lunch was waiting for me.

After finishing my lunch I was about to go but then Mom shout from the kitchen by saying

" Remember that your Dad and Hareem are coming today if you find it possible bring something as a present for them , they will feel good"

I remembered what Alice said to me yesterday . so I said okay to Mom.

Then I go back to upstairs to my room take more money , put them into my bag and then leave to go to school after saying bye to Mom.

After reaching at the school , I first go to take books from my locker and then move towards the class room .

English class flew by and then I had a mathematics class which is taught us by Sir Watson.

Sir Watson , a white complexion man he belongs to England I guess , having mustache with glasses on his eyes, I think he must be a nerd in his school days as he look so . A rude person by nature , no one likes him .

He enters in to the class and started to say.

"Hello Guys ! I have a very important notice for your upcoming assignment of mathematics "

"Assignment ? " Alexander said with a shock.

Alexander James , A brown coloured palm faced person having green eyes with long hair those comes on his shoulders. He is the most lowbrow student in the whole class.

Sir continues ; " Yes ! And this assignment will contain marks which I will include in your finals , you all must have to submit the assignment in pair of two till next week , I had already assign the partners and I am going to tell you all now ."

He started to announce ;

David and Alexander ,

Amelia and Alice ( I find that jealous)

Abie and Eva

Delilah and Jannat.

I was shocked to here that .

A look to Alice who was sitting beside me recalling the name of my partner.

" Delilah ? "

He looked at me and said ,

"You are going to find a new friend it sounds interesting. "

" May be ", I replied .

" You guys now sit with your partners so that I can give you all your question copy ". We were interrupted again by Sir Watson.

I stand up and and sit beside Delilah.

Delilah Abraham , She had a curl light brown short hairs with fair complexion , Grey eyes , Height might be up to 5 ft 5 inches . From her looks she is very much attractive .

Delilah always remain silent and she also don't have much friends.

Sir Watson comes and give us all our question paper , Delilah started saying to me .

" Hey , You can tomorrow in evening at my home so that we can do the assignment "

" Okay ! will come tomorrow at 5'O clock" , I added.

She writes something on the paper which was on her desk and give it to me , that was her address and her Number .

" Thanks. " I said to her.

After maths class I had history , science classes which flew by immediately. Then it was our singing class where I was going to meet our band .

Bethany Maxwell , our singing teacher . A beautiful young women with white complexion , light brown straight hairs , height up to 5'2. She is a kind teacher whom everyone loves.

" Hey guys ! Have you already know that there is a singing competition taking place in our school you all can participate in the form of groups , the winner group will go to New York to compete on higher level . You all have to submit you group member names till tomorrow. "

" When the competition will held ? " Amelia asked .

" About 2 weeks of time will be given to you for preparing your song " , Miss Bethany answered.

After class , Alice asked me to come with him. In practice room he is going to meet me with our group.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Up next The introduction of Jannat with Singing group .

Sorry for my mistakes

Do vote

Do comment and don't forget to follow me.

Thanks :)