Chapter 11 | I'm With You

After 1 hour of driving we were at some sort of beech in California , I didn't come here before . Alice go outside and come towards my car gate and open the door for me and bring out the basket which was on the back site.

You know this place jenny ? Alice ask me when I was looking to the place .

No, I came here for the first time . I said

This is 'Pismo Beach' , I love being here , I usually come alone and sometimes with friends , We drink and eat , The most beautiful thing about this beech is looking to the sunset . He said

Oh Great ! This place is really so beautiful . I said

You know what jenny , Sometimes I to got upset and depressed so I come here to overcome my depression and sadness , There is some Magic in this place like in you . He said with a smile

By finding the place where could we easily look to the sunset , we sit on the sand .

Then he started saying again .

Jenny , when I look to sea I find It so deep and calm like me , But there are secrets in it , There are some thoughts in it , There is live in it , There is death in it . Sea sometimes remain silent and sometimes it is loud , It cries aloud and sometimes silently .

I was looking him in surprise , He keep on saying . Now , It was a time for sunset .

Look at the sunset Jenny , The sun , After sometimes It was go down in the dark where no one can find him , he hide behind the moon until the next morning , He daily dies in dark , This is live.

There were tears coming out from his eyes , Yes ! he was crying and then he lay his head on my lap .

I started to rasp his hair , I didn't say a word , I can't tell how I was feeling at that time while seeing him in tears , The one who always make you smile and laugh , The one how looks so strong but from in side he was broken , The one always look so happy but in real he was sad , The one who always laugh but eventually it was just a cover to sorrows , Pain and sufferings .

He had secrets , What was he hiding from me ? , What was so deep inside him that make him cry like a little child .

I wanted to ask everything , I wanted to ask why he lied that he was Happy , I wanted to ask why was he sad , I wanted to ask what was his pain , I wanted to ask what were the secrets in side of his soul , I wanted to ask his nightmares which make him scare .

There were many question but I didn't ask one , I started to sing while rasping his hairs .

You don't need to cry

You don't need to be sad

Fight with your demons

Fight with the pain which bothers You

Fight with the dark , which lives in You

The night will come and go

Dream high

The morning will come

The reason to fulfill them.

I stopped , He also , he was no more crying but he was silent .

Come on gentle man ! I want to eat something now I am feeling so hungry , Come on up , I said to him in the way that everything was ok.

He was up , I hold his face and bring out a tissue from my pocket and wipe his tears .

And said to him , You are STRONG , I with YOU.

He smiled and say , Thank you , You are the Best !

I know I am , I smiled

There were cakes , chips , biscuits and juice in that basket we eat them and now it was night there so I ask Alice to lets go . At 8 I was back home , It was a tiring and surprising day as well for me.

I change my clothes and lay on my bed , I was thinking about the whole day .

What is bothering him ? I will ask him soon , I thought thinking about Alice .

----------------------------

Deep secrets behind a happy face.

Do comment
Do vote and don't forget to follow.
Thanks :)