Chapter 3 | A Sad Soul

I Woke up at night , It was a dinner time I was too much hungry so I immediately went to washroom . As I was washing my face I came across to the mirror that was in front of me , I looked at myself and the sight of past,cover myself into deep emotions that lead down in my soul.

Jannat Fatima was an ignored star that shines in the galaxy of the universe alone from childhood , I was born in USA , California , When I was born I found myself with a elder sibling , Six years elder ' Hareem Fatima '- Now studying law in one of the best university of USA in California .

A highly intelligent medium height beautiful girl with brown straight hair , Dark black eyes , Skinny girl having attractive looks that everyone gave appealing looks to her , More medals and trophy then her clothes. She was the Perfect shinning Child of her parents , They found themselves complete with her.

My DAD was a Computer Engineer who always got busy in her work outside the country in NEW YORK , and after my sister it was me , A short height ,thin Fair color girl with curly brown hair totally an imperfect child , having a non appealing personality , everyone tries to to run off from me , No One find attractive in becoming my friend , and I was not a proud child for my parents as my sister was ..

When I was small , I feel the of feeling of rejection when my parents always appreciate the living cause of my sister but not mine , they announces the achievements of her with heart-warming , showing them, how a proud child they have . But I ? I always felt nervous and useless in the surroundings -totally ignored .

Not as beautiful as my sister , not as perfect as my sister , not as a proud child as my sister , Not a lovable person as my sister ; after all I WAS NOT PERFECT but a Pathetic , ugly , useless and Rejected person .. !!

Jannat .. !! My MOM called my name and I came back from the dark thoughts .

After coming out of those deep dark thoughts , I saw my eyes filled with tears , There were so many questions for ALLAH ( Muslim's GOD ) inside them. First tear/ First question just roll down of my cheeks asking ' WHY ME ? '

----------------------
A sad soul with deep secrets inside .
Do Comment
Do vote and don't forget to follow me
Thanks :)