Dreams

Tyler's POV in dream

I woke up lying on the floor surrounded by my music sheets. As I stood up I took a quick glance around. This wasn't my room; this place wasn't familiar in any way. I picked up one of the music sheets to see that it didn't say any of the lyrics I had wrote, but instead said Blurry's name over and over again. On other sheets it said watch out, I'll find you, or I've got you.

As unsettling as this was, I didn't let it get to me. I found myself walking around picking up more sheets and they all said the same thing.

"Hey."

I spun around and came face to face with Blurry. This was the only other time I've ever seen some kind of representation of him besides when we fought before. He looked like me with bright red eyes. He was wearing a long white jacket and a red beanie that matched his eyes perfectly.

I glared at him and tried to turn away, but was unable to. It was like he had a grip on me. I glared at him again.

"Let me go." I said firmly.

"Now why would I do that?" He asked.

I groaned. "Just let me go." I said again.

"God no. We're gonna have some fun." He stated with a smile growing on his face.

I rolled my eyes and tried to get away again.

"Whoa, calm down there bud."

"I'm not your bud." I said through gritted teeth.

He chuckled. "Sure you are. We're like brothers."

"You wish." I scoffed.

"Don't be like that."

"What do you want?"

"Control."

I was really confused. Control? Of what? Then it hit me. He wanted control of me. He wanted to control our body. "No. You don't deserve to have control. This is my body therefore I get control."

"Its our body and we both get control. I just want total control instead of partial control. That's not too much to ask, is it?"

"Actually it kinda is."

"Why? All I wanted to do before was talk to your friends, but no! I'm not allowed to. And you just had to fight back for once in your life instead of being the coward that you are. To bad the only time you've ever fought back was when it didn't really matter."

"It did matter! I won against you! That's a huge accomplishment!"

"No it's not! God! You're just as big an idiot as you are a coward!"

"No I'm not!" I said as I thrashed out trying to escape his deathly grip on me.

"You're not getting free. You read what was on the music sheets, right? Well I wasn't kidding. I've got you now and I'm not letting go. I'm taking control." He replied with a laugh.

"No you're not!" I said, fighting back like I had before.

"Just stop fighting already! You're not winning this time!"

"Yes I am!" It took all my strength, but I was able to break free and wake myself up before Blurry could do anything else.

Why'd you do that?! I was winning!!

"I know. That's why I woke up." I replied through gritted teeth.

I got up and went to the living room, ignoring Blurry. I mindlessly flicked through the channels finding nothing good on. Then I remembered I was going to text Josh and ask why he was being so quiet.

He was being so quiet cause he secretly hates you!!

"Can you please stop yelling at me?" I replied, getting really annoyed.

I took out my phone and texted him.

To: Josh
Why were you so quiet before?

I wasn't expecting him to reply as soon as he did.

From: Josh
Idk

To:Josh
Tell me!

From: Josh
I just did! I have no answer. I was just being quiet, OK?

To: Josh
Whatever.

I set my phone down and watched a little of Friends before zoning out listening to the kinder voices.

You won two fights today! That's amazing!

It really is!

I smiled at them and watched more Friends.

You only watch this show cause you know you don't have any real friends. The two that you think are your friends are faking it out of pity.

"What is your problem!" I asked rather loudly.

All I'm doing is speaking the truth and you know it.

"You're just mad that you don't have any friends."

Yes I do. The other two up here are my friends.

"They told me they hate you.."

They're just as bad as me. Don't you remember back in ninth grade when all of us would yell at you and throw you down? They're just hiding it now to try to gain back your trust.

"All you do is lie. Why would I believe you?"

I'm not saying you need to. I'm just giving you a fair warning that one day they'll snap back and everything will go back to the way it was in ninth grade.

I suddenly remembered ninth grade after all these years of blocking it out. Ninth grade was definitely one of the worst school years I've had. That was the year everything that could have happened did. That was the year I would yell at all the voices in the middle of class or just have random conversations with them. I lost all my friends. I even got sent to the office for something Blurryface did. What he did was so horrible that I got suspended for a week.

It wasn't horrible! It was one of the best things I've done so far!!

"You took the answer sheet for a test and yelled them out to the class, refused to go to the office and then yelled at the principal! That's horrible!"

It was awesome and you known it!

I huffed and tried to focus on the show until my phone buzzed again. I picked it up and saw it was a text from Jenna.

From: Jenna
How're you feeling?

To: Jenna
Better. :-)

From: Jenna
That's great! Have you talked to Josh? He seems upset about something.

To: Jenna
I messaged him earlier asking why he was so quiet while he was at my place, but he didn't really give me an answer. You talked to him?

From: Jenna
Kinda. He mostly ignored me tho.

To: Jenna
That's really weird... I'll talk to him again at school tomorrow. Has he even talked to you?

From: Jenna
He said hi to me in the hall and we talked a little, but as soon as I questioned what was wrong he got really defensive and walked away.

To: Jenna
Weird..

From: Jenna
Yeah.

I put down my phone and tried to get some actual rest before everyone came home again.