Victory

Jenna's POV

"Just lie him down on the couch to rest while we wait for mom." Zack said. Josh nodded and walked towards the couches. As he lay Tyler on the couch, I kneeled beside him and grabbed one of his hands.

I was honestly scared for what was going to happen. Blurryface hadn't done anything yet and Tyler was still twitching violently.

"What is it Zack?" Their mom asked as she came into the room.

"Josh?" Zack said, looking between Josh and I for an answer.

Josh quickly explained what happened at Taco Bell.

"He's been twitching like that ever since we took him out of the car." I added.

"I have no idea as to why he'd be twitching.." His mom said quietly, thinking.

"Maybe he's fighting back.." I heard Josh mumble. I looked up at him and he looked back at me.

"Would that even be possible?" I asked their mom.

"Would what be possible, dear?"

"That he's fighting back?"

"I don't know.. Its never happened before.. It might be.. I've never heard of someone being able to fight the other personality off.."

I nodded and looked back at Tyler, hoping he would be alright.

After about an hour of us waiting, one of them opened their eyes and looked over at us. Their mom walked over and kneeled beside me.

"Tyler?" She asked slowly.

He smiled and nodded. "I won this time." He said softly

I lunged forwards and gave Tyler a hug. At first he didn't hug back, but after a second he did, laughing a little.

"Hey Jen." He said softly by my ear.

I didn't say anything. I just hugged him, enjoying this moment.

Tyler's POV

I woke up feeling drained from that fight. Blurry is getting really strong which obviously isn't a good thing. I was just glad that I won.

When I opened my eyes I saw Jenna sitting on the floor beside me holding one of my hands and Josh and Zack sitting at the table. Mom walked over and kneeled beside Jenna.

"Tyler?" She asked gently.

I smiled and nodded. I was so happy that I won! "I won this time." I said, smiling even bigger.

Mom looked relieved she wouldn't have to deal with Blurryface today. Jen looked relieved that I was okay. Any and all traces of worry left her pretty face as she sprung up to hug me.

I was a little shocked at first cause I wasn't expecting her to hug me, but I hugged back right after I realized what was going on.

"Hey Jen." I said softly. She didn't reply, she just hugged me, which I wasn't opposed to.

After a few minutes of us hugging, Josh came over to make sure I was alright.

"Hey, you okay?" He asked.

"Yeah. I've never felt better." I said smiling as I sat up. Josh smiled back and sat beside me.

Zack gave me a questioning look and I just nodded. He smiled at me and came to sit on the couch opposite me.

"Tyler," Mom started. I looked up at her. "what happened?"

I shook my head with a smile. "I won."

"What does that mean though?" Josh asked.

"There was a big fight between Blurry and I to see who would take control. After a really long fight, I won." I couldn't stop smiling.

Get over yourself.

Great job, Tyler!

You did great!

I smiled at the two kinder voices encouraging me.

"And I know it doesn't make a lot of sense for me to have been fighting with a voice in my head or for me to say that I had two other voices helping me fight, but that's what happened." I shrugged.

Jenna looked up at me. She mouthed 'I believe you' to me making me smile again.

I mouthed 'thank you' back to her.

"I'm so glad you're alright." Mom said with a smile. I smiled in return.

"You look drained." Zack commented.

"Yeah, well, I definitely feel like it."

"I can tell." He said.

I laughed and rolled my eyes.

"You should probably get some rest." Mom commented.

"What about school?" I asked.

"Josh and I can get your homework. We have the same classes as you." Jenna said.

Mom smiled at her and looked back at me. "Yeah?" She asked.

"Sure. Thanks guys." I said to Jenna and Josh.

"No problem." Jenna said.

I walked with them to the door to say bye. 

"Thank you guys so much for taking me home and staying here while all of that happened.." I said.

Jenna smiled and Josh nodded. He was being awfully quiet.. I'd text him later and ask why.

I waved to them as they walked to Jenna's car. Once they where gone I said bye to Zack and grabbed a glass of water before going to my room.

I know mom said to get some rest, but I had a great idea for a song running through my head. I wrote out the first, second and third verses and left the chorus for last. I titled the song after I wrote it; I called it Blasphemy. I was getting really good at this song writing stuff.

I guzzled down my glass of water and had a quick nap.