Chapter Eight: The Mission

Aria is awoken to Rome bursting into Dominic's bedroom. "Oh sorry Dom, didn't know Aria stayed the night" Rome winks at Dominic. "Rome get the hell outta here!" Dominic shouts while throwing his pillow at his face. "Damn chill man, I am going!".  Aria and Dominic laugh. "Well we better get ready for our mission" Dominic says.  After they gather themselves, they make their way downstairs to recap on the mission with the gang. "Lets be clear that we all understand what we are doing" Tej mentions. "Don't worry guys, we have got this" Brian says with encouragement. "Let's go get our money!" Dominic announces.  The gang get into their cars.  They all make their way to a secret hideout to get their plan into gear.

"We need to find a way to get into the vault where the cash is being stashed" Brian quotes. "We are definitely going to need fast cars" Han mentions. "I know a place where we can get them" Dominic says. "Where?" Aria asks. "Where we know best" Dominic says with a grin.  Dominic, Brian and Aria get into his black Dodge Charger and make their way to a street race. "Home sweet home" Dominic smiles at Brian and Aria. They all get out of the car, while walking a group of girls smile and wave at Dominic, this leads Aria to feel a hint of jealously.  Brian then points "that is the car we need".  It is a blue Porsche 996 GT3 RS. Then the man who owns the car appears saying "she is beautiful isn't she, she is no match for your car".  Dominic chuckles. "I will race for pink slips" the man says. "Are you sure you want to do that?" Dominic smirks. "Of course, because I am going to win!" the man says proudly.  After the race Dominic smugly says, "I told you I would win".  The man grunts.  Brian and Aria are laughing.

They make their way back to the rest of the gang.  After testing out how fast the Porsche goes, a man called Agent Hobbs and his team drive straight into Dominic's Dodge Charger smashing it up.  This fuels outrage in Dominic leading him to a fight with Agent Hobbs.  Aria screams at Dominic to stop. Han, Rome, Tej and Gisele manage to escape.  However, Dominic, Brian, Aria and Mia are captured by Agent Hobbs and his team.  While Agent Hobbs transports them to the airport for extradition to the United States, the convey is attacked by Reyes' men.  Reyes is the guy the gang are going after.  While they are under attack the car topples over. "Aria and Mia you stay here!" Dominic orders.  Agent Hobbs watches his team get killed. Dominic and Brian fire their gun at Reyes' men killing each one. Dominic walks over to Agent Hobbs lending out a hand when he thought he was going to shoot him. Dominic helps carry Agent Hobbs back to the car. "Lets get out of here!" Mia shouts. Aria drives them back to their hideout. "I want to avenge the man who just murdered my team" Agent Hobbs says to Dominic. "Help us with the heist" Dominic replies.  Agent Hobbs agrees to help with the heist.

Brian gets in contact with Rome telling him of their new plan. They all come back to the hideout. They all recap on what they have done so far. They are all still trying to get a fast enough car that won't be spotted by security cameras. "Even the Subaru couldn't do it" Hans reminds everyone. "We need invisible cars" Han continued. This leads Dominic to a brilliant idea. "I know where just to get them".

"Are you crazy? You want us to go in there and steal police cars!" Rome shouts. "Just remember Rome, 100 millions dollars" Dominic reminded. "Man I am going to need a long vacation after this is over" Rome added.  After climbing into the backyard and stealing 5 Dodge Charger SRT-8s that are used as police cars, Dominic, Brian, Aria, Han and Rome line up before a red traffic light. Everyone gives each other the look as a race is about to go down. "I am going to beat you this time Dom, just you watch" Brian calls out.  Dominic chuckles.  Everyone gets into position revving up the engines waiting for the traffic light signal to turn green. Rome is off before the light turns green. "Ahh typical Roman" Brian says.  Aria sees an opening to get into the front. "Don't make it too easy for me boys" Aria quoted. Damn that girl really can race, no wonder I fell for her quickly, Dominic says to himself.  Dominic and Brian manage to overtake Aria and now head to head for the finish line. "Not this time Dom!" Brian shouts. Brian manages to overtake Dominic and wins the race. "Yes! owned you!" Brian shouts happily. They all head back to the hideout.

"Good racing O'Connor" Dominic says while walking away. "Thanks Dom".  Brian hand pumps Rome, "yes I finally beat him". "No he let you win, he let off the throttle before the end" Rome informed. This leads to disappointment on Brian's face.  While Brian curses to himself, Tej is opening a massive crate that held a replica vault, the same vault that the gang are trying to steal Reyes' money from. "Alright, well I will get to work on how to get inside the vault, but we still have one problem, the vault opens with a handprint scanner" Tej mentions to everyone. "Where the hell are we supposed to get Reyes' handprint to open the vault?" Rome questions. "Han you are up" Dominic says. "Sure. Nothing like the easy stuff" Han replies. "Let's go. I'll drive" Gisele adds.  Han and Gisele go off together to obtain Reyes' handprint.  An hour passed, Han and Gisele are back.  Han is holding a piece of swimwear. "I thought you were more of a thong man" Rome says. Han chuckles, "we got the print". "Let's see?" Tej asks. Gisele shines a torch onto the bikini bottoms showing the handprint. "So, did he just slap that ass or did he grab and hold on to it?" Tej asks. Gisele gives the boys a look. Tej and Rome burst into laughter. "I can work with this" Tej mentions.

After finally getting invisible cars and obtaining the handprint the mission was a go. "Alright team let's go! It is showtime!" Dominic shouts.  Everyone gets into their positions and make their way to the police station where Reyes' is storing his money. Mia stays behind. Agent Hobbs uses his Gurkha LAPV to smash into the part of the police station where the vault is located. Brian and Dominic hook up the vault with cable lines from their Dodge Chargers SRT-8s, giving it enough torque power to pull the vault. This leads the entire police force to pursue them.  Brian and Dominic use the vault for every opportunity to wipe out every police car that is after them.   A policeman in a Dodger Charger is just about to shoot Dominic when another police car bashes into it.  Rome and Aria are in their positions to help out. "Good afternoon officer, license and registration please!" Rome shouts.  Aria and Rome manage to wipe out all the police cars. "Thanks guys" Dominic speaks through the walkie talkie. "No problem Dom" Aria replies. "I'll see you on the other side!" Rome says. "Let's get the final bit in motion Brian" Dominic mentions through the walkie talkie. They carry on driving till they reach a dustbin lorry where Han, Gisele and Tej swap the vault for the replica one. They carry on driving allowing Reyes and the police to continue to pursue them not knowing they have switched them.

"Dom there are too many of them, we aren't going to make it" Brian speaks through the walkie talkie. "You are right, we aren't, you are" Dominic says. "What are you talking about?" Brian asks. "You are a father now Brian, take care of Mia". "No, I'm not leaving you. Now you stick with the plan!" Brian shouts.  Dominic cuts Brian's cable. Dominic faces Reyes and the police head on. He fuels the NOS pumps giving the car extra torque to pull the vault, which he uses to knock out all the police cars coming his way. Dominic jumps out the car as soon as the vault knocks out Reyes' men that fall off the bridge and into the sea.  Brian comes back to Dominic's side.

Agent Hobbs appears and then steps out of the car. Reyes asks him for help but he shoots him dead instead. "That's for my team, you son of a bitch" he added.

"Well it sure is a hell of mess, but you know I can't let you two go. I ain't made that way" he mentions to Dominic and Brian. "You've earned yourselves 24 hours to get the hell outta here, because come tomorrow I will find you". "The money stays as well" he added. Brian and Dominic look at each other and walk away to get into the car. "Toretto! I will see you soon" Agent Hobbs says.  Dominic smiles while saying "no, you won't" and gets into the car, driving off.  Agent Hobbs walks over to the vault to take a look inside only to find the money isn't there.  He starts laughing to himself as he realises they have just bought their freedom.

The gang take the vault back to the hideout. Tej gets the handprint ready, "don't be mean now" while placing the handprint on the scanner which leads the vault to click open.  Everyone is quick on their feet knowing the mission worked. They finally see all the cash stored inside. There was cheers and big smiles on everyones faces. This leads the gang to go their separate ways.

Where are Dominic and Aria now?

---------------------------

Author's Note

Please don't forget to vote & comment so I know you guys are enjoying the story :)