Chapter Two: A Perfect Weekend

(Please note, the photos above are a visual image of Aria's new place and her boss Richard)

Days have passed since Richard confessed his feelings towards Aria. Aria has been trying to avoid him as much as she can, as she is confused on her feelings for Richard. It is Friday and Aria has never been so happy to see the weekend.  "Thank god it is Friday" she says to herself. As soon as she had finish doing the last repairs on a customer car, she heads to the locker room to collect her stuff. Richard walks over to her trying to catch her before she leaves. 

"Hey Aria". Aria thinks to herself, oh god please don't mention what happened the other day.  "Hey Richard" Aria replies.  "You up to much this weekend? If you aren't busy, do you fancy hanging out" Richard asks Aria. Oh shit Aria thinks to herself. "Yeah actually I am quite busy, I am looking at houses this weekend as I hope to find a place so I can move out of my Mum's" Aria replies.  "Well we can just meet up for a milkshake about late afternoon if you fancied it, I know this cool diner by the beach" Richard says to Aria. Aria thinks to herself, meeting up for a milkshake can't hurt.  "Yeah ok we can do that". This leads Richard to have a massive smile on his face.  "That is great, I will give you a call tomorrow".  "Ok, I will see you sometime tomorrow Richard" Aria replies.  "Bye Aria, I hope you find the perfect house". While Richard walks off, Aria can't help but look at how muscular his arms are and what a perfect shape bum he has. Seriously Aria what are you doing, get a grip she thinks to herself.

Aria gets into her car and drives home. As soon as Aria gets home and walks through the door she is greeted by her Mother.  "Hi honey, I have ordered pizza for dinner and I thought we could watch a romantic movie as well". "Oh hell no Mum, it has to be either an action movie or something science fiction, romantic films always give me false hope believing the guy is going to run after the girl" Aria says to her Mum.  "Oh Aria you are just like your father, he couldn't stand romantic movies as well".  Then the door bell rings. "Ooo that will be the pizza, I will be right back Aria". While Aria's Mum goes to get the pizza, Aria puts on the movie 'Aliens'. Aria's mum comes back into the living room with a piping hot pizza.  "Oh no not Aliens" while placing the pizza onto the table.  "Trust me Mum, Aliens is a wicked film". They both watch the movie till it finishes.  "Well I am off to bed honey, goodnight" while kissing Aria on the forehead.  "Night Mum, we gotta be up bright and early, we have a house searching to do". Aria walks upstairs to her bedroom and goes into her ensuite bathroom to take off her makeup and brush her teeth.  She looks in the mirror.  "My god, have I looked like this all day" while seeing she has mascara smudges on the bottom of her eyelids. Aria finally gets into her bed and conks out as soon as her head hit the pillow.

Aria was awoken to her mum banging on the door early in the morning.  "Aria you need to get up! we are going house searching". Aria groans.. "oh give me 5 more minutes Mum". Aria falls back to sleep. Then she is awoken to her Mum pulling the covers off her while saying, "get up it is 8:30 am". "Seriously Mum, god I am getting up" Aria groans. She looks at the clock to see it is only 8.00 am. God why does my mum do that Aria thinks to herself. Aria quickly jumps into the shower, then she goes into her wardrobe looking for something to wear. She thinks to herself, my god I have so many black clothes, I need to invest in some colour. She finally pulls out a summery green dress that was hidden in the back, which she then styles with brown gladiator shoes. She lets her long hair hang loosely. "I actually feel pretty today" while looking at her reflection in the mirror. 

Aria and her Mum go to meet up with the estate agent to go house searching. After 5 hours of looking at various different places and listening to the various features of each house, Aria just couldn't find the perfect place. Then all of a sudden she spotted this lovely victorian style house.  "I want to look at that house" Aria tells the estate agent. After exploring the inside and the views that came with the house, Aria knew then and there this is the perfect house she wanted.  "I will buy this one" Aria tells the estate agent. After getting the paperwork and payment sorted, Aria is now the proud owner of the house. Then her phone rings with a caller ID showing Richard's name.

"Hello Richard" Aria answers.  "Hey Aria, how is the house searching going?" Richard asks.  "I have found the perfect house Richard! I am now a proud owner".  "That is fantastic Aria, I am happy for you".  "Thank you Richard".  "You still up for a milkshake?" Richard asks Aria.  "Yes of course" Aria replies.  This leads Richard to have a big smile on his face.  "Great I will pick you up from your house at 4.00 pm".  "Ok see you then Richard" Aria replies. Richard hangs up the phone.

Aria and her Mum make their way home. Aria quickly checks her makeup and hair in the mirror to make sure she looks ok and not a mess. Then the door bell rang. Aria opens the door to see Richard standing there in a grey t-shirt that shows off his tattoos with black jeans and smart black shoes. My god he looks so hot Aria thinks to herself.  "Hi Richard".  "Aria you are looking very pretty today" Richard says while smiling. Aria blushes shyly.

Aria and Richard get in the car and drive off to get a milkshake. They reach this old style diner. Aria and Richard look at the menu while sitting down at a table.  "What can I get you?" the waitress asks.  "I'll have a chocolate banana milkshake" Richard tells the waitress.  "I'll have the Pina Colada style milkshake" Aria tells the waitress.  "Two milkshakes coming right up" says the waitress. After 10 minutes the waitress reappears with the milkshakes placing them on the table.  "Hope you enjoy" says the waitress. Aria and Richard catch up on their day.

"Hey do you fancy taking a drive down to Baker beach?" Richard asks Aria.  "Yes that would be lovely, I haven't been to that beach in ages" Aria replies. Richard goes to pay for the milkshakes.  "You don't have to pay for me Richard" Aria tells him.  "Consider it as a celebratory milkshake for becoming a proud house owner" Richard tells Aria. Aria smiles while saying "thank you". 

They drive off to Baker Beach. Upon arriving they take a stroll along the beach.  "I forgot how beautiful this place is" Aria commented.  Richard then pushes Aria into the sea.  "Oh my that is cold!" Aria shouts out.  Richard is laughing.  "I am so going to get you for that!" Aria runs after him. Aria and Richard playfully splash each other. Then a moment happens between them. Richard looks Aria in the eyes while placing his hand on her right cheek, pulling her closer to him, where their lips finally meet. Aria could feel the sparks fly between them. 

Will a relationship blossom for Richard and Aria?