Chapter One: Meeting Aria Wilson

Aria's POV

Hello my name is Aria Wilson, I'm 22 years old and I have dark brown straight hair and sparkly blue eyes.

I used to live with both my mother and father, but that changed when I was 16. My father cheated on my mother with another woman while he was away on a business trip. That explains why my parents got a divorce. I don't think I will be able to forgive my father for what he did, so while my father lives in Brazil - Rio, I live with my mother in San Francisco.

Ever since I was a little girl my father taught me everything I needed to know about cars and the different parts in a fast ass car.

My father was a racer, he would go to any street race meeting and he would drag race on the weekends; my mother was always constantly worrying about his safety but he lived his life in the fast lane. Despite what he did, I knew I wanted to be just like him and join the racing world living my life fast and furious. On the very day I passed my driving test I was the happiest girl alive, and ever since then I have been having advance drifting lessons to learn how to drift a car.

-----------------------------------------------------

"Aria get your arse downstairs, and eat your breakfast otherwise you will be late for work!" mum called out.

Jesus that woman is always shouting in the morning, yeah yeah yeah she knows I am not a morning person.

"Alright mother I am coming" I called out.

I work as a car mechanic, the pay is not that bad, but at least I can say I have money in my pocket. I put on my black tank top with dark blue jeans and my black biker boots, putting my hair up into a pony tail. I walk downstairs into the kitchen and I sat down at the dinner table.

"Mmmmm I love marmite on my toast" Aria said while biting into a piece of toast.

"Aria honey I found some houses in your price range that you might fancy" Mum mentions.

"Thanks mum, I'll take a look at these on my lunch break at work".

Mum and I have been looking at houses, as I have finally decided that it is time for me to move out and live life my own way. I intend to live life with no rules as that what makes life an adventure.

I look at the clock "shoot I better get a move on, bye mother" I take my toast with me and get up to leave, but not before kissing my mum goodbye.

"Bye honey, drive carefully!" Mum shouts to me.

"Yeah yeah, you know I am not going to do that" I say while smirking.

While walking out the door I pick up my keys to my GTR Red Nissan Skyline, I get in the car and drive off while listening to 'Heatwave by Wiley'.

I still remember the very day I got this car, Mum didn't want me driving her Mini Cooper anymore as I came back one day with scratches all over the paint job and worn out tires, my mother was not pleased. So she lost it and told me to get my own car for racing purposes, and lets just say when I took the Nissan Skyline for a test drive my mother is never setting foot into a car with me again.

(Aria stares ahead thinking back to that time)

"Jesus Aria, slow down! I'm going to shit my pants in a minute!" Mum screams at me.

"C'mon mother don't be such a sour puss" I say while laughing. "Oh my god Aria, you're going to hit that car in a minute!" my mum shuts her eyes.

"It's okay mother you can open your eyes, you haven't died" Aria says while laughing.

(The traffic starts moving and people are beeping at her to move, she snaps back to now still smiling to herself)

While pulling into the garage my boss comes out his office.

"Aria you're late again!" Richard shouts at Aria as she walks by his office.

"Sorry Richard" I reply while throwing my bag into my locker, I come back out and start to walk to the front of the garage.

"It's better late than never" he smiled, as he goes to check the paperwork to see which cars needed work on.

Richard is a laid back kind of guy, I can't even begin to count how many times I have been late for work, but his beliefs are if I do the work and customers are happy, that is all that matters at the end of the day. He is definitely a cool guy and I am glad to have him as my boss.

He comes out with a clipboard with a job sheet.

"Aria I would like you to work on the yellow Chevy Camaro, it has been leaking oil and the engine won't start" Richard calls out while walking back to his office due to the phone ringing.

"Okay I'll get straight to work on it boss" I reply.

"Seriously Aria, I like to be called just Richard" He says while smiling.

"Ok Richard" I reply with a smile.

(8 hours later)

"Richard I am clocking out now, I fixed the oil leak problem on the yellow Chevy Camaro, the oil pan seals were bad so I replaced them. The engine wouldn't start due to a dead battery, so that has been replaced as well".

"Nice one Aria, shall we say, lets borrow the car and take it for a test drive considering the customer isn't picking it up till tomorrow afternoon" Richard says while smiling.

"You know me too well Richard" Aria says while laughing.

Being the rebel girl she always has been, Aria gets into the yellow Chevy Camaro, embracing its stunning interior where the seats are made of premium materials and tailored stitching. This is a beauty she thinks to herself. She puts the key into the ignition and a loud roar escapes from the engine. "Now that is a beast" Aria says to Richard while smiling.

Aria drives the Camaro down a long open straight road and really give it a run, reaching a top speed of 184 mph. "Now this is what you call a badass car" while screaming joyously. Richard laughs. "You really are a unique one Aria, you never fail to impress me" Richard says to Aria. "Oh you are just being nice" Aria replies. "No seriously, you caught my eye the first day I met you" Richard declares. "What do you mean Richard?" Aria asks. There was no holding Richard back now, declaring his feelings about Aria.

"Aria, ever since I met you and you set foot into my office asking about the job position working as a car mechanic, I knew you was going to be unique. The fact you live life dangerously and don't have a care in the world, I find that so attractive in a woman" Richard tells Aria.

Aria goes bright red in the face. "I don't know what to say Richard". "Well better late than never right, after all that is my motto" Richard says while smiling.

The drive back to the garage was left in awkward silence as Aria didn't know how she felt about her boss.

"Well I better go home now, I will see you tomorrow Richard". "You better not be late!" Richard says to Aria. "Now Richard, you know that will never change" while smirking. Aria collects her things from her locker and gets into her car and drives off.

God that woman drives me crazy Richard thinks to himself while watching Aria drive off.