0.5 | Preface

WARNING: NOT EDITED

0.5 | Preface

Her loose wine colored curls were pulled into a messy bun on top of her heart shape face. Her pale pink lips were sucking on a cherry red lollipop, as she skipped happily down the corridor of the school without a care in the world. As she past me, I got a whiff of her beautiful aroma.

Vanilla and Roses.

I felt the wolf within me surface for a second when a animalistic growl ripped from my chest, causing my love to swivel in my direction for a brief second. As her baby blue orbs locked with my emeralds ones, she abruptly stopped, almost tripping over her own feet. Her small mouth let out an almost inaudible gasp, sending her lollipop to the cool tile floor. I let out a deep chuckle.

A beautiful blush blossomed across her once pale cheeks. I left my spot from against the lockers to stand right in front of her small frame. At the close proximity, I had to resist the strong urge to sink my canine teeth into soft flesh of her creamy white neck and claim her as mine. I reached out to her and rubbed my thumb over her smooth cheek before closing her mouth.

"You'll catch flies," I whispered so low that she could only hear me.

Her eyes widened for a brief moment before they turned hard. She slapped my hand away from her face, huffing dramatically.

"Don't touch me," she hissed before turning sharply on her heel and storming down the passage.

Not the reaction I was expecting.

A small smile danced across my lips, knowing that my little angel was going to be a challenge. Not to worry though. I loved challenges. I stuffed my hands into my leather jacket before taking off down the other way of the hallway.

She would have to give in to me soon though because after all...she was my mate.