"Right behind you my precious." Mark whispered in my ear sending good chills down my spine.

I giggled as he started kissing my neck and rubbing his hands all over my stomach and hips. I lend back into him and he gently pulled me up more on the bed till my head was on the pillow. Mark was now straddling my hips and he was only in his boxers, he leaned down and kissed me passionately on the lips and I kissed him back.

"Mark..." I breathed as I pulled away and looked Mark in his gorgeous blue eyes. "....I want to try again." I said and he stroked my cheek.

"Are you sure?" He asked and I nodded as I slowly took my shirt off.

I only wore a shirt and a skirt today so it didn't take Mark Long to take off my skirt. He slowly removed my underwear and his boxers. As he got into position I kept praying that this would be it we would finally make love like a husband and wife should. I closed my eyes as he leaned down and kissed my neck gently but when I felt him at my entrance I opened my eyes and wished I didn't. It was no longer mark kissing me....it was peter! I gasped in horror as his green eyes stared into my eyes and he was smirking evilly at me.

"Well hello my little lost girl." He said in a seductive voice.

I screamed and pushed him off of me causing him to fall off the bed, I closed my eyes tightly as I was breathing heavily.

"Rose, Rose it's okay it's me!"

I opened my eyes and saw Mark getting up from the side of the bed and he quickly got back on and gathered me in his arms.

"It's okay I'm here my love, I'm here" he said in a soothing voice as he stroked my hair.

I feel terrible, Everytime we try to make love this happens and I just panic because it feels so real.

"I'm so sorry Mark." I cried into his chest, I felt his hand gently lift my chin so I was looking into his eyes.

"It's fine Rose, take all the time you need." He kissed my forehead gently and laid us both down on the bed.

(Mark's POV)

Rose fell asleep in my arms and she looked like an angel, I was slowly falling asleep until I heard a loud crash outside? slowly I got off the bed, put some clothes on and made my way out of the apartment. It's probably the damn raccoons again I thought to myself. When I got outside I saw nothing. I walked into the alley beside the apartment building and still nothing?

"Must have been a cat." I said to myself until I heard a chuckle behind me.

I quickly turned around and I stood in disbelief and shock.

"No." I whispered

He smiled and slowly started walking towards me.

"Hello Mark." He chuckled

"Pan...but how?" I asked taking steps back.

"Well I'm glad you asked...you see I've been stuck in the damn underworld all these years and I've been watching you and Rose...." He said giving me a glare. "Just hours ago the king of the underworld came to me and offered me a deal that I just couldn't pass up, he told me that he would give me my life back in exchange for you laddie" He said with a smirk.

Within a blink of an eye Pan had his hand around my throat but I quickly kneed him between his legs making him let go.

"I'm not going down without a fight this time!"

He chuckled at me.

"Well then....let's play"

(Rose's POV)

I felt around the bed for Mark but I couldn't find him, opening my eyes and found the bed empty.

"Mark?" I called out and heard heavy foot steps coming towards the bed room door.

I pulled out a small knife that I always have hidden under my pillow. The door open and a large dark figure came in and slowly made their way towards me. The room was dark and only had a little light from the moon shining through the window above the bed. The shadow stopped and reached their hand over and stroked my cheek, I was breathing heavily and was about to use the knife until.

"Shhh it just me my love."

I let out a sigh of relief and smacked Marks hand away.

"You scared the hell out of me." I laughed putting the knife back under my pillow.

"I'm sorry my love, I heard a loud noise outside and went to check it out." He said as he started to undress and get back into bed with me.

I kept thinking about what happened earlier and I can't keep doing this to Mark, it's not fair to him. There's only a little bit of light in the room so maybe now is the time.

"Mark." I whisper.

"Yes."

"I-I'm ready." I started to rub my hands over his chest and I slowly moved down to his hips.

Mark slowly got on top of me and started kissing me hungrily on the lips, I followed him into the passionate kiss while wrapping my arms around his neck and pulling him closer, both of us were moaning. I felt him at my entrance.

"Do it Mark...I'm ready." I breathed between kisses and he slowly pushed into me.

I gasped from the pain and held Mark closer to me as he slowly continued to go in and out of me.

(Narrator's POV)

Moans were the only thing that could be heard in the room, Rose had her eyes closed as he continued to make love to her. He looked off into the corner for a minute and smiled as he saw his reflection in a tall mirror in the corner, his brown hair a mess and his green eyes shinned in the moon light.

'Peter Pan never fails' he thought happily to himself and looked back down at his little lost girl. He finally released himself inside of her and gently pulled out while kissing her on the lips softly.

"I love you Rose." He whispered out of breath as he laid his head on her chest and had his hips beside hers.

"I love you too Mark....my love." She whispered back and kissed the top of his head while stroking his hair making him relax right away.

He liked hearing her call him her love but hearing her say his name made him jealous. They both fell asleep in each others arms.

Author's note

And done!!! But don't worry I'll be posting the next book. The title is Peter Pans Return( sequel to Peter pans kidnapped love). Hope you all check it out to see what happens next😃😃

Love you all💖💖

*cover for the next book*