School day

Beep...beep...beep...

I growled as I woke up to the sound of my alarm go off. I slammed my hand down on my alarm causing it to break. Now I have to buy a new one.  Great. My phone rang and I picked up not seeing who the caller was... "Hello?" , i croaked out my voice sounding dry.

"Get your lazy tail out of bed right now and get your butt downstairs before I come up there and drag you out. Today is school missy." My friend jasmine said which caused me to chuckle. We've been friends since birth she is like a sister to me. I really wanted a sister but yet I was blessed with 2 brothers. We were triplets, me being the second borned.

I got up and took me a warm shower while washing every skin on my body with my favorite body wash that smelt like strawberries and vanilla. After which seemed like an hour I got out and put on some leggings and a cute lion shirt with matching black Jordan's to match. I let my long brown hair jus stay naturally curly down to my waist and put on massacre and smiled as I looked at myself in the mirror and loved my green eyes as I spray perfume and grab my phone.

I went downstairs only to be tackled by my brothers which earned all of us to laugh. "Morning sis" they both said and I said it back as I got up smiling.

"You ready to go to school and maybe find your mate." Kaylin the oldest of us asked.

"Yes" I said smiling hard. "How about you guys."

"Yes" they both said howling in excitement.

"Finally channel I've been waiting for your tail to come down all them steps." Jasmine said. "Oh chill out before I go back upstairs." I said before hugging her. I grabbed my keys off the counter and went to my Ferrari. Yes I have a Ferrari. My dads an alpha so we are filthy rich and the second most powerful other than the Blood Shine pack.

My brothers and sister jumped in the car and I turned on the engine and blasted the music while driving faster than I don't know what to school. I pulled up and parked while everyone was staring. We have the usual school sluts giving us mean glares as we get out my car and the boys with smirks and lust filling their eyes and some girls waving at my brothers which caused me to roll my eyes.

As we walked into the school people bowed their heads in respect to me and my brothers and we returned the favor. Jasmine went to her mate.she found him early at age 15 so I was happy for her but I'm 16 and still looking for mine. I could only imagine what he would look like. How tall he is or how define his body will look or....I got thrown out my thoughts as my brother mike threw me out my thoughts as he waved a big bag of steak in front of my face which I snatched out his hand and put it in my bag.

"Heyyyy" he whined "that's mine".

"Shouldn't have don't that then" I laughed as he looked like a baby about to throw a fit. Then one of the school sluts came over to us with a big smile on her face and nasty clothes showing almost every part of her skin on her body. "Heyyyy mike baby" she purred causing me to growl and him to look at her in disgust.
"Stop your growling mutt" she said to me "I'm talking to my mate" she turned to mike and wrapped her arms around him. I growled even deeper and watched as mike threw her off him not literally but took her off him. "I'm not your mate and don't talk to my sister that way or else" he said firmly.

She didn't look fazed by it and smiles "or else what" she said and that's when I barged in "or else I will beat your ass up and kick you out our pack and make sure you won't be able to be another pack ever" I growled my eyes becoming red. I saw she looked scared but she was testing me and she kissed my brother. Before he could do anything I grabbed her by the hair and threw her on the floor beating her face in until she went unconscious. "I WANT HER OUT MY FACE" I used half my alpha voice and my brothers took her to the nurse. I didn't use my alpha voice to its full potential because it has more power than any other alphas voice. Not trying to brag but it's just a lot of power gets used when releasing it that I'm not yet used to. Even though we are not fully alphas we are still together as one and we have that powerful connection connected to us.

Mike came back to me "thanks for doing that" he half smiled. "It needed to be done" I replied. "It had to be done" jasmine said barging "or else I would've done that myself" we laughed at her which caused her to stick her tongue out.

The school bell ringed telling us to go to first period and me and my brothers and jasmine always had the same classes so we all went to first period. We had English first which went by pretty fast. I kind of felt bad for beating Lizzie like that but she always tried me and something really needed to be done.But all throughout the day the teachers told us what books we need to get and our lockers. The rest of the school went that way then we went home.