Chapter 25 - Confrontation

Guys I'm sorry in advance for the big time skip and the crappy chapter!!

**************************************************************************

Mai's POV

I walk back to the office after visiting Asuma.

Lucky for us, I manage to pull him back before those Akatsuki members kill him.

I may have agree that I will only help him as a back up, but the Akatsuki members are starting to get much more agressive. Not to mention with Shikamaru immediately barge in the fight after he saw Asuma in danger...

But then... The other Akatsuki member... The one with the mask, he claimed that he knew me. Back in the time...

But I don't remember him at all.

Flashback~~~

"Asuma!!"

I dash towards him and push him away from the strike he was about to get with that scythe.

"That's enough. Asuma, no matter how much you fight... You can't win against this two. Alone... Now, either you two go away or I'll have to kill you two" I said.

"Heh, as if you can kill me---"

"Hidan... Hold on" the one with the mask stop the guy with silver hair mid sentence.

"What the fu---"

"I suppose the rumor is true. You are alive" He said.

"it seems you know me" I said.

"I dont just know you... Its incredible to see someone like you at this age" He continue.

I narrow my eyes at him, glaring slightly.

"Who are you? We have met before have we?" I said.

"Yes I have..." He answered.

He turn around.

"Hidan lets go" He said.

"What?! You're gonna let this bit--"

"You wont be able to kill her anyways" He said.

"What did you say you Bastar--"

"Lets go" The mask man drag him and jump away.

"Stop cutting me off, dammit!!!" The silver hair guy yelled as they go.

I turn around towards Asuma. He was hurt slightly but other than that, he's totally fine.

Flashback end~~~

When we came back, Shikamaru and Asuma went to the hospital for the treatment. I went and report to Tsuna. I visited the boys again in the Hospital after seeing Tsuna... No major injuries or anything...

but those two Akatsuki members... they're unusual. The man who uses the scythe and curses. The mask man... they cannot die... in a way. They'll come back, I just have the feeling... 

the man with the mask... he seem to know me, but I don't remember meeting him anywhere at all. A man I have met before...

I sigh.

why is all kind of things happening now?

I head towards the training ground where Kakashi and the others were.

He didn't know I came back yet... supposedly... I don't know how I should... confront him. I stood on the tree branch, hiding my chakra, looking at Naruto training hard. he's a good boy... trying so hard to get back his friend... not giving up... just like Hashirama... I look up the sky, starting to feel a bit... sad...