Information

Name : Suzuki Mai

Rank : Official - Jounin (Stronger than a Jounin)

Village : Konoha

Clan : Suzuki clan.

Suzuki clan are called the time traveller. Or the Healers. They have certain powers that able for them to stop time or some able to fast forward time.

But it is not time travelling and it only consist of short time. Eventhough its not much, they still took pride in their powers.

Every once in a generation, there will be someone who posses such immense power. Able to control time at will, able to stop from aging, if strong enough, able to stay immortal in a way.

[A/N: In other words if you train hard to be freakishly strong, and you have the power to stop yourself from aging, than thats quite an immortal life. But if you were to get stabbed, you die]

Having those powers and also with their caring nature, they were easily hunt down... And killed.

Their clan live on their own, making their own village.

[A/N: Detail in the chapters]

During the Senju and Uchiha wars, the Suzuki were neutral. They weren't on any side. They saw a hurt one, they heal them.

Once in a while they tried to stop the two clan from fighting, but of course, it didn't work.

Suzuki Mai, She's a nice girl. She has special ability passed down from her clan. The moon's eyes. An ability to see people's past with just skin contact. This ability is rare among the clan itself.

AUTHOR'S NOTE!!!!!! >_

So guys, whoever's reading this, this fanfic will be from what I wanna imagine. A.K.A lots of ridiculous stuff.

I'm gonna change almost everything in the series.

Unlike my first fanfic, I'm making this one more insane, superpower, impossibly unlogic.... get it?

So, Read if you want to. Of course I'll still try to make it sensable.... hehehe....

And I got this idea while I'm in a writer's block for the other fanfic... So.... Yeah....

Disclaimer here!!

I do not own Naruto! Only my OC and any other possible OC in the future!!! ^^

Happy reading!!!