4. Andrea

Hi I hope you enjoy and please leave some feedback! Also warning there will be some mature scenes in this book I will be telling you were they start and end with a #.

chapter 4

Alaska's POV

The door bell rang and I already know who it was. I opened the door and a smile escaped my lips "hi ugly but beautiful human" Andrea said "hi ugly but amazing and good looking human" I responded. She came in and put her blue backpack down. I shut the door behind her and we both made our way to the living room and sat on the couch.

She quickly said "well we are going to go out to eat also to the mall and after that watch a marathon of movies" we both looked at each other and smiled and just like that we both know where we were going out to eat and what movies we were going to watch. I responded "my grandma is out and we have the house all to our selves she went out a few days to go visit some friends and aunt Sofia".

I was wearing a black tank top and pajama shorts and I know that Andrea would probably want to pick my outfit and I would want to pick hers.She smiled and said just what I was thinking "let's go up to your room so I can pick your outfit and you can pick mine so we can head out".

I smirked and said "First one there gets to pick the first movie" she also smirked and we both ran up the stairs when we were both in the hallway I tripped her I made it first and she came in running after me we both caught our breath laughed.

"Asshole you cheated ill get you back" Andrea said after we stopped laughing. I smirked and said "If you can but fine you can pick the movie" I teased her. She opened my closest door and said "oh I will " she turned around and winked at me I laughed and she took out a black romper. She looked at me and smiled "this is it" I smiled at her I wasn't going to lie it was pretty cute and I hadn't put it on and who knows how long.

She bent down to look at my shoes she picked some black sandals and throw them to me. She picked a pretty cute outfit.I quickly said "your going to be wearing my cloths woman I bet you only brought one outfit" she smiled and responded " you got me".

I looked through my cloths and I saw a dress shirt that was white and a pair of black pants I took them out and I thought they were pretty cute together.She had on black Sandal's and I thought they would look great with the outfit I throw it at her. She caught it and smiled.

After we both got changed we headed out.

*7:00pm *

I got out of the car and walked towards my door with Andrea behind me. I got out my key and opened the door we both were tired but it was just what I needed "I'm beat" I told Andrea. She looked at me and said "same" she graved her backpack as I locked the door and we both headed upstairs.

As we approached my door I noticed there was light coming out of my doorway. What the fuck?! Andrea looked at me and I know she was thinking the same thing she gently put her backpack down and tiptoed her way to a vase and grabbed it. Then I pushed the door open. My eyes widened and so did Andrea's we both ran towards him and attacked.

He pushed off our attacks like they were nothing "Shame I thought you'd be home alone all the things I planned on doing to you" Scott said with a huge smirk heat crawled to my face and my core throbbed. We both stopped and Andrea looked at me puzzled "you know him?" She said. This was a day that was gonna help me forget about things so why did he have to show up all the sudden part of my however wanted him here "of course not he's lying" Scott smirked as I said this. Andrea looked at me and she said "alright what the fuck is going on" I looked at her said "he's a stalker who won't leave me alone".We both attacked him at the same time I saw Scott snap his finger. Andrea stopped attacking which made me stop attacking and she looked at me and said "Why do I have a vase in my hand but anyway I'm gonna go get munchies be back in a bit" what the fuck that fucking bastard.

"What about him?!" I looked at Scott and Andrea made a confused face "who?" Andrea said Scott laughed and Andrea left the room and I heard the door shut "WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY BEST FRIEND?!" I yelled he smirked and all of the sudden he pushed me against the wall and said "None of your damn business ill be back when your alone my caramella" what did he say at the end? I wanted to know.

"What are you talking about" I said he looked at me "its Italian" he speaks Italian why did this make him ten times hotter I looked at his lips then up at him stop that dumb ass I thought to my self he leaned in and I could feel his breath on my neck.

"Ill be back when your alone" my eyes widened as soon as I heard those words part of me yearned for him and didn't want him to leave.

He put his hands on my waist and he slid one onto my back I could feel his rough warm hand on my back then a shot of pain hit me and everything went black.

what do you think happened? I will be uploading daily since I'm on summer break! If I don't update one day I'll probably update the next.

- katia grams