1. Clean slate

All rights are reserved to me please do not copy characters scenes chapters anything from this book it is punishable by law

I was finally starting over after what happened... I started getting ready I had to catch the bus after I got ready I headed downstairs I live with my grandma I love her to death she is the only thing I have left. She caught me at the door "where do you think your going without eating breakfast " she said "I'm not hungry but thank you " was what I had been saying for the past months after everything that happened the mornings didn't feel the same anymore.... I was so used to my mom waking me up early for breakfast every morning cracking her jokes she was always happy even if the night before was total shït "Are you sure?" my grandma said snapping me out of my thoughts. I know she wanted to ask me about it but I honestly didn't want to talk about it I was going to bottle it up until I exploded this is after all what I have always done with my emotions.

I realized I zoned out again "grandma I love you to death thank you for worrying about me but I have to catch the bus to work" I hugged her "okay Alaska see you when your shift is over "I'm ending my shift late today you should go to bed ill be okay" I quickly left the house the bus stop was a block away. When I finally left the grocery store I worked in it was 11:30 I was tired as fück so I decide to sit on a bench since I still had to walk more because I missed my bus. I noticed a elderly man trying to get up he was on the floor. I panicked and ran to him "Sir are you okay!?" I helped him get up his grocery bag was on the floor as well as all his food there was also a black fedora. As soon as he was up I collected all his things in the bag. I got up and he was smiling at me "Thank you so much young lady I'm fine" I smiled back "are you sure your okay?" He smiled "yes I'm sure" I looked at him and said "where do you live sir do you need help getting home?" He smiled and pointed at the apartment's across the street's "ill help you get there" he smiled at me and said "miss I thank you very much but I don't want to cause you any trouble".

" No it's fine you need help" I said he reached out for the bag and put it on my shoulder "miss your too kind" he then asked "why are you out so late miss" I replied "Work I'm soon off to collage" he nodded at me and we got to an old bricked apartment complex he opened the door after finally taking the elevator we stopped in front of his apartment "Miss I would love to give you something in return for helping me out you have a kind soul here take this necklace". He reached into his pocket and took out a beautifully designed necklace which had a diamond in the middle of a swirled design. I was shocked I said "no I can't take this it's fine" he looked at me and smiled "I insist you have it however I must tell you it's very precious and it will take care of you " he put it in my hand. Utterly shocked I stood there and wrapped my fingers around it he opened his door and put the bags inside I said "Thank you so much sir" he gave me a warm smile and tipped his fedora I turned around and left .

After hours of walking I finally got home and I put the necklace on my desk I took a shower and put on some pajamas as well as the necklace. I went to bed I was dreaming of some movie when I felt a tickle on my nose I woke up to see a leaf going up and down my nose. What the fuck!!! I turned around to see a guy laying on my bed moving a leaf up and down my nose he was sure as hell attractive he had a strong jaw and shoulders and muscles rippling under his cloths his hair was dark brown and looked fluffy he had facial hair that made him look God like he looked God like in general. I was paralyzed in fear what was this man doing in my room my house??!! "Good morning princess give me the fucking necklace"

Hi I'm katia this is my first story ever writing on wattpad ever sorry for any mistakes please leave a comment on what you think!!!! Hope you liked it!!Sorry this chapter is short