a n i m a l . 2

"You didn't actually think you were gonna get away with that, did you?"

.

.

.

Kathryn immediately yelped when she felt strong hands lift her hips in the air, molding her into a face-down-ass-up position. Then with one swift movement, her panties were yanked harshly down to her ankles.

"You like suffocating your boyfriend, bal? I didn't know you were so kinky" she felt his hot breath next to her ear as he hovered over her.

She gasped as she felt his hard throbbing member pressed against her ass. The tip was positioned at the outer lips of her pussy and he began slowly rocking his hips back and forth, allowing his cock to teasingly rub against her wet folds without slipping inside.

She mewled softly as a heavy tremor ran through her body.

This new sensation made her pussy tremble and salivate with need. Her own juices already served to lubricate the length of his cock. But with each stroke, she felt him grow harder and harder and it was making her pussy ache by the second.

She arched her back granting him full view of her entrance, hoping she could give him a big clue as to what she wanted. There's no way he'd be able to resist a more tempting sight...

To her dismay, he denied her and kept rubbing himself on her outer lips.

She cried out in frustration, deciding to take matters into her own hands and started to grind her pussy faster on him, begging to be filled. But his large hands forced her hips still.

"What do you think you're doing" he said calmly.

She whined loudly as his shaft slid smoothly along her clit by the end of his sentence.

"Please..." her hand reached down and spread her lips wide open from underneath, offering herself to him.

"I need it..." she dips one finger inside her opening and shudders.

"Tsk." He grabbed her hand and pulled it behind her back, then took her other hand and crossed them together so she was fully face-down on the bed with no support. She breathed heavily into the pillow in frustration.

Plan C.

This time, she used more force on her lower body to back into his pelvis, desperately hoping to catch an angle where she could get her pussy stuffed with his cock.

He chuckled as he watched her helpless, sporadic writhing and bucking. His free hand came down to flick and spank her pussy to halt her movements, but it earned him a round of pleasure-filled screams instead.

"Shet, you like that you dirty girl?" he mused darkly, now fucking her outer lips and clit a little more roughly in his excitement of his new discovery. She was losing her mind. Her groans grew louder and more hoarse as a rushing wave of pleasure washed over her, causing her whole body to shudder.

His rock-hard member throbbed and twitched as she experienced her first orgasm, which resulted in himself getting coated with her oozing love honey. He almost came on the spot. Just the gooey outer lips of her pussy on his dick felt amazing by itself, how much more when he finally screws her balls-deep in her hot little hole.

Meanwhile, Kath was almost on the verge of tears. Her outer lips were feeling numb from his rough jack-off session, but her hole was still vacant and un-fucked. She could feel the inner walls of her pussy clench and unclench, begging to swallow her lover's meat. He wouldn't even let her finger herself as he still held her hands in one place.