a n i m a l

A/N: Wattpad turned the whole chapter "private" because of very "Mature material", so I'm hoping I can cut it into parts??? Idk bear with me, sorry.

Disclaimer: You are about to read some raunchy material. Especially in Pt. 2. That's all I'm going to say.

____________________________________________________________________________

[In Barcelona, Spain...]

.

.

.

.

"You enjoying yourself down there?" she asked lazily as she slowly opened her eyes to the ceiling above.

"Immensely..." he breathed out each syllable, not even bothering to glance up. He's well aware that she's about to give him her two cents about sticking his face between a woman's legs without any proper warning. But to his defense, she was the one in bed wearing a nightgown with her legs propped open like a dinner invitation.

"My legs were spread out because I like being comfortable, it's not an invitation for you to act like an animal at the watering hole" she gave his head a squeeze with her thigh muscles as she scolded, knowing full well the kind of rationalization his mind would formulate.

"I came to ask for an extra pillow, but I tripped over the mattress and fell" he managed to say despite being held face down in her panties, which consequently earned him a more powerful squeeze of her thighs.

"I wonder if I squeeze hard enough, all the hot air will deflate out of your big fat head."

"Haha, very funny" he drawled, allowing the movement of his lips and the heat of his breath to smother her clothed entrance. Her inner thighs shuddered as she felt his nostrils exhale a stream of moist heat along her slit. She felt the heat soak into her skin and spread throughout her lower body like dripping lava. 

"Ah..." she breathed, barely able to contain herself.

She still hadn't released her hold on him, and he was idly wondering if any man has ever died this way. If so, it certainly wasn't the worst possible way to die.

He was finding that her actions had unintentionally aroused herself as well. He could feel the muscles beneath him quiver in growing need and getting wetter by the second.

Without breaking eye contact she bit back a moan as his nose pushed against her soaked panties, which was the only barrier that kept him from slipping in further. Once again, he inhaled her addictive scent deeply, and exhaled slowly.

'Shit' Her fingers clenched the sheets in a vice-like grip, as if to stop herself from undulating her hips against his face .

The build-up of heat was pushing her to insanity.

"Ugh, can't take it anymore"

Her slender hands reached for her boyfriend's hair and pulled his head deeper against her. The vibrations in his groans caused her head to fall back in pure ecstasy. She could no longer control herself as she ground her crotch into his face, reveling in the delicious friction.

"Mmm, yess..." she breathed out, tightening her fist in his hair. She wanted him deeper. She wanted so badly to feel his tongue ravage her in all the right places instead of just his mouth through her wet panties.

"Bal..." she heard him sigh.

Just as she was about to pull the lacy material to the side to feed him her pussy....

"Bal...I cant breathe" his mumbling quickly snapped her out of her lusty daze as his hands came up to pat her thighs with growing urgency.

She opened her legs immediately, freeing his head. Her face flushed in embarrassment as the boy came up for air like a fish into near-death.

She hurriedly adjusted herself to sit upon her heels and tuck her bottom legs beneath her.

"S-sorry..." she muttered, her eyes wide and cast down. "I didn't realize..."

She felt the heat of embarrassment burn when her words met with silence. This was too much.

"Well, goodnight!" she turned onto her stomach and buried her face in her pillow.

She squeezed her eyes shut, hoping a lightning bolt would come down from the sky to take her right then. She couldn't believe she almost smothered her boyfriend to death just so she could fulfill her own selfish needs. She could see the headlines now....

"Oh, Bal" she heard him sigh behind her, pulling her out of her thoughts. "You didn't actually think you were gonna get away with that, did you?"

.

.

.