fetish

"Bal... This habit of yours is becoming a little bit... concerning" she managed to pant out as she squirmed.

It was certainly true, the boy had a serious addiction.

A fetish, if you will.

There was just something about her natural scent that was irresistibly pleasing to his nostrils.

It started off as an innocent whiff of the hair whenever Kath would turn her head. Then the habit progressed as he started teasing Kath about her underarms. Each time he swiped a hand under her arm, he could never fight the urge to smell her on his fingers. It became an odd sort of ritual every time she wore a sleeveless outfit to an event.

Unfortunately, he'd keep forgetting he was sometimes on camera until it was too late. He wondered if the photographers ever felt disturbed when they caught him in the middle of these bizarre acts. Well, more pictures for them.

"It's not so concerning if you like it" He said as he gazed appreciatively at the visible slit he formed through her soaking panties. "And you never told me to stop" he teased, his hot breath fanning over her entrance. This earned him a throaty moan in response.

They both knew he had her there.

If you haven't guessed already....as of lately, his latest addiction was the intoxicating musk of Kathryn's sex.

Whenever they had the chance to be alone in a room together, he would do whatever it took to make her cum. If he got really lucky, she'd let him keep her panties if they were too wet for her to wear on set or during a performance.

Just like they were right now. 

"Hurry up na, they will be looking for us soon" she spoke through gritted teeth with a hint of desperation at the edge of her voice. He smirked at her wanton neediness. How her nails dug hard into the worn couch cushions. How her inner thighs were already trembling with anticipation. She had no idea how sexy she looked right now.

Inwardly, DJ was worried he might feel cheated if he had to rush a moment like this when he should be savoring it, but he knew the thrill of not getting caught would always spur him on, regardless. He effortlessly nudged the thin material aside with two fingers, exposing her smooth pussy, to which his mouth immediately watered like a dog to a bone.

In one go, he dipped his tongue into her hot entrance, then went to work lapping up and down her folds, stopping every so often to swirl his talented, flexible appendage along her sensitive clit while sucking on it in between strokes. The smell alone already fueled his arousal, but the unique taste of her essence threw him into another world of its own.

"Harder...please...DJ" Kath whispered frantically, gripping his hair and guiding him deeper into her as she bucked and undulated her hips to grant herself more stimulation. He groaned in pain and pleasure as her fingernails raked through his scalp with abandon. Seeing how her movements were anything but modest and for his eyes alone, awakened a wilder, darker desire within his body.

Not being one to disobey his girl's commands, he lifted her hips up to gain a more favorable angle and kept her in a firm hold while his mouth proceeded to invade her cunt mercilessly; to this Kath immediately clamped a hand over her mouth to muffle her screams. Her hips bucked in uncontrollable spasms at his sporadic torture, while her eyes rolled behind her eyelids. She held on for dear life, riding out each wave of unbelievable pleasure. His tongue was doing  things to her that her mind and body could not even process.

It's a surprise she remembered to breathe.

She closed her eyes in concentration. Nothing but the sound of her sobs and his wet, audible sucking filled every inch of their small personal dressing room. Normally these sounds would embarrass the young actress, but the mind-blowing assault she was receiving left absolutely no room for coherent thought. She would only realize later on that her head was hanging off the arm of a couch, spewing wanton cries with her thighs spread out in the air like a shameless little hooker.

At the moment though, all she cared about was riding the glorious waves towards her euphoric release.

When she opened her eyes, she was startled to meet his heated gaze. Dark eyes were trained on her, drinking in the erotic display before him. Her chest heaving; her hair and clothes in complete disarray. She suddenly gasped as he took the opportunity to press his lips firmly against her pussy lips and inhale deeply. He never broke eye-contact.

"Sarap."  he mouthed between her wet folds.

Her face flushed 10 shades of red.

"You are such a pervert" She muttered in disbelief, shoving his face away in exasperation and deciding to use her own fingers to finish the job. He stared at her openly with fascination and lust as his leading lady expertly fingered her clit before throwing her head back, letting the wall of pleasure crash into her. Then with a shaky yet satisfied sigh, she collapsed in a limp heap onto the couch.

"HA! Who's the real pervert here, masturbating in front of a boy like that."

She would have liked to run away and hide in embarrassment, but she was much too exhausted to move an inch. He laughed at her lack of response as he smoothed her skirt over her thighs, then hovered over her body by trapping her between himself and the couch.

He continued to gaze down at her reverently and whispered "beautiful", more to himself than to her. She smiled, then her eyelids fluttered closed as he placed a soft kiss on her forehead. A kiss so chaste that you wouldn't believe what those lips have been doing to her a few minutes prior. She almost wanted to laugh.

Before she knew it, the warmth on top of her suddenly vanished, and it was followed by the click of a door.

"huh..."

Her eyes opened and darted around the dimly-lit room to find that her partner was gone.

And so were her panties.

.

.

.

"...STUPID PERVERT!!"