That was until the pale pink phone that sat on the side table of the bed began to ring.

Meredith's eyes widened remembering what day it was, what time it was.
She quickly jumped from her spot causing Edith to lift her head up as well, she sat up pulling the covers over her body once again.

"Hello," fear flooded through her veins, the tiny hairs at the back of her neck lifted as her body contacted with the coldness of the air that surrounded her, escaping the warmth of the girl that she laid beside just seconds ago.

"Do you know what time it is, child."
Meredith let down a slow gulp of air as her hands began to fidget, her fingers ran through her dark hair that had been cut short for the weather that had just began to get warm.
Shivers rolled up and down her spine,

"I'm on my way," she said quietly, standing up from her spot on the comfy bed, heading to a place no human could ever be comfortable.
It was not that Edith fell in what she thought was love, for Meredith because she felt sorry for her. No that was never the reason why, yes it was the reason that she kept seeing the poor girl. But she had never grown to clean her scars while she kissed her cheeks. That was never the case, Edith could never do something like that for she would end up in hysterical tears before she could even touch the girl. When ever Meredith stripped her clothes Edith's eyes would never wanderer to her breast or the curves of her thighs. For that was because the color of her eyes were enough to captivate the young girl, so much that nothing else seemed to matter. "Maybe we should stop," had come up multiple times, in which the Raven haired girl had shook her head and continued to kiss the ginger. Edith stopping anything before it had gotten to far, it was as if making love to the older girl made her feel guilty, guilty of what she had done to her.

"I love you," Edith said loud enough for the girl across the room to hear as she sat still on her bed. Meredith froze, her breathing grew still. Love was no such thing in her time of living. Love meant nothing. It wasn't as if Edith could come save her from all her demons, and all her horrors. Edith could never do that, she wasn't strong enough and Meredith knew it.

"I don't know what love is."

And for that she left the Ambermathy Household and those were the last words that Edith Ambermathy ever told Meredith Opal.

It all happened so fast.
That's what they all say, before the Raven haired girl had none it she was hit. Hit with excruciating pain that spread its way around her whole body. The smell of motor oil reeked her body as the once movie car came to a stop as it collided with her bones and skin. 

Edith could hear a car screech, and a horrible scream that erupted through the neighborhood. She got up from her spot in bed to pull a thin silk robe over her body that slid onto her skin like butter. She was finished tying the inch wide rope across her waist when her eyes landed on the window. A body spread across the street, concrete stained with forever leaking red blood that kept flowing down. The young girls eyes widened, the Familiar look of dark curled hair that she had run her hands through just half and hour ago was sprawled up into the street. Her feet anchored it's was into the ground as tears leaked down her freckled face. Edith ran to the dial phone on the side of her bed, she typed the numbers she had learned oh so well in grade school.
"Hello this is 999, what is your emergency."

her voice shook as she spoke the words she thought she would never have to say in her life.
"I think - I think someone got hit not far from my home." She cried,

"Your address miss,"

"5 Privet drive,"

Edith dropped the phone, as her bare feet collided with the rough concrete, tears streamed down her face. Her chest heaved as she took in breaths every moment she could. Her hands rested on the Older girls chest as she brought her into her smaller arms. She let out a wail, her screams echoed through the area as many looked out there front doors to find Edith Ambermathy a girl everyone knew nothing about. But she had known them. Her face in tears as she held the only girl she has thought she ever loved.
"I'm so sorry," she whispered rocking back and fourth as she clutched her pale body tighter than she could ever hold her. A small pulse could be felt as her fingers etched closer to her neck, to afraid to feel nothing.
Edith let a breath of relief. As she felt the small breaths of the still breathing girl.

"You're going to be okay," she said quietly sucking in her tears. Her thumb tracing the lips of the Raven haired girl.
Edith Ambermathy was pulled away from the body of Meredith Opal as she gripped on to nothing. She watched her body get rolled away onto the bright red and white trucks to be driven to a local hospital. In which Meredith Opal would be put into a state of never waking up, in a state in which living was just dying away in a hospital room. Meredith was in what some may call in the state of living but dying. Meredith Opal was in a coma.

In which Edith would come visit her any time she could, as she sat on the Uncomfortable hospital chairs, her hands held with the cold ones of the girl she thought she loved. But she didn't know anymore.

Rumors flooded through the small town many blaming the ginger haired beauty of what had happened to the girl no one payed any mind too.

"You could have stopped her from getting hit."

"This is all your fault Ambermathy"

"You should have been there for her."

"You didn't tell anyone you heartless creature."

"You never loved her."

For that Edith wasn't so sure if she ever knew what love was.

Authors note
And that was the last flashback for a while people. Yep I hope you liked it. The tragedy of what happened to these two girls I love them so much. Y'all should thank Fangirl__Fictions cuz without her Meredith would be dead, I would have killed her off but she convinced me not too. And this is dedicated to her. But I don't have a computer right now. So yeah now next chapter we are going back to good ole Harry Potter.
Love,
Delilah❤️