I begin to think of all the possibilities of our destination. The last time they tried to surprise me on a night out, it was my birthday and I was forced to sit awkwardly through a lap dance carried out by a male stripper. It was the most uncomfortable three minutes of my life and afterwards he had the nerve to ask me for a tip! I mean, I gave him the tip... But he still shouldn't have asked.

As we barrel down the road, Lauren making turns left and right, I feel my phone vibrate in my back pocket. I slide it out and stare down at the screen as my eyes meet with a new text from Dinah. I smile and unlock my phone, reading her words over and over again.

"I can't wait to see you again..."

"Who are you texting, Mila?" Mani questions, staring at me through the rearview, a huge grin plastered on her face.

"It's just Dinah," I reply, doing my best to mask the feelings her text elicits.

Mani and Lauren exchange another glance, each matching the goofy smile on the other's face, causing Mani to fall into giggling fit. I ignore them, as this behavior is not far from normal. But really, what is so funny about me texting Dinah? I wonder what I should text back. This would be much simpler if I knew the undertone of her message. What is she trying to hint? Is it that she would like to be intimate with me again or that she simply misses my presence in her life? What's more confusing is that I don't know which I would prefer. I'd love for it to be the latter, as the thought of Dinah enjoying my company enough to want to spend time with me is a very satisfying thought. Though on the other hand, my body is hoping she's been thinking about our next sexual encounter. Can't it just be a perfectly balanced mixture of both?

"I can't wait to see you, either ;)" I send, immediately regretting that painfully obvious emoji I added at the end. If Dinah wasn't thinking about having sex with me before, I'm pretty sure she is now.

"Tell me what you want to do when I get back." She texts. Okay, I really wish she would take advantage of her panel of emotions at this point. I have no way of deciphering the meaning behind her words and it's driving me crazy.

My first thought makes me smile. We could go out for a beautiful candlelit dinner and enjoy each other's company all through the night. We would make our way back home, our hands entwined, swinging back and forth as we near my apartment door, and cuddle in front of the fireplace, even though I don't actually have a fireplace. It's still a cute thought. Then, we'd end the night sharing tender kisses in front of the imaginary fire until we fell asleep in each other's arms.

My next thought, however, sends waves of heat coursing through my body. In this scenario, she shows up at my front door, fresh from the airport. There is virtually no hesitation. She would rush in without so much as a 'Hello' and immediately begin disrobing me. Our lips would find each other's and she would grope at every inch of my curves with vigor.

We wouldn't make it to the bedroom. The sense of urgency would be too strong. Instead, I would find my legs wrapped around her waist before I'm slammed against a nearby wall.

Her hands would make a rough trail up my shirt and cup my breasts, squeezing harshly before disconnecting our lips and pulling my shirt over my head. We'd both be panting heavily by this point, struggling for breath, but she wouldn't digress for even a moment. Her lips would find my neck, leaving a mess of wet kisses along the length of it, sucking gently whenever it felt necessary.

Finally, a free hand would make it's way down to my rapidly pulsing center and subsequently thrust two fingers inside, wasting no time. She would pump in and out of me forcefully, using her thumb to play with my clit, and I would be writhing under her touch, grasping her shoulders for dear life.