THIRTY NINE

Sebastian trailed behind Mallory as they walked along the beach in attempt to have some privacy from their friends.

They kept silent as they walked, neither of them really knowing where to start the conversation.

"I'm sorry," Sebastian mumbles as Mallory sits in the sand and wiggles her toes.

"I know I've apologized a lot and I mean it, Mallory." He assures her as she keeps quiet. "What I did to you was shitty. When I blindsided you with Margarita and when I asked you for another chance despite knowing you were with Sam."

Mallory flinches at his name, brushing the sand around her as she listened to what Sebastian had to say.

"I should have been more appreciative of the second chance you gave me, but I was just too selfish." He continued, brushing his sweaty hands on his jeans before sitting down next to her.

"He called me a slut," Mallory spoke for the first time. "And I broke up with him."

He sucked in a deep breath, furrowing his eyebrows. "I don't blame you."

"But that wasn't the only reason I left him." She blurted, causing Sebastian's head to jerk to face her.

"No matter what I do," She pauses and tucks her hair behind her ears. "I'm still not over you, Sebastian."

Sebastian's heart beat picks up and he tries to hide his excitement, so he just nods and focuses on a rock he found in the sand.

"And I think he knew that." Mallory chuckled dryly.

"I feel like an asshole for leading him on, because I was still going to run back to you in the end." She finally looked over at him, trying to decipher what he was thinking.

"Mallory," He breathed and she smiled gently. "I missed you."

He leaned in and paused- watching as her eyes fluttered but then she turned her head in the slightest. He moved closer and kissed her on the forehead.

"We should get back, yeah?" Sebastian suggested, standing up to brush the sand off his pants before he held a hand out to her.

She grabbed it and allowed him to help her up. "And for the record, I missed you too."

___________________________________

imsebastianstan: christmas came early this yeartagged: malbhodi1

tagged: malbhodi
1.7 million likes
391,727 comments

loganwhite: my parents

loganwhite: shes the cutest i swear

stasialeroux: finally

anthonymackie: are y'all ready....

anthonymackie: #mallorian

username: #mallorian

chadwickboseman: ur a lucky man stan

imsebastianstan: fuck i know chadwickboseman

username2: so how long is this gonna last lmao

tomholland2013: 👩🏻❤️👦🏻 #mallorian

malbhodi: ur cheesy

malbhodi: but i love it

elizabetholsen: #mallorian til the day i die

chrisevans: finally u admit ur feelings for eachother 🐸☕️

malbhodi: its ur turn now🐸☕️ chrisevans

chrisevans: fuck u malbhodi

scarlettjohansson: watch ur fucking mouth chrisevans

scarlettjohansson: anyways....

scarlettjohansson: so cute!!!🙄💖