Sizzling Embers

Start bij het begin

"Speak," his voice vibrated through her as her nipples pebbled harder, his eyes refocussing on them as he moved with more force.

Her hands moved from the bed, trailing across his legs and up his chest to his shoulders. Gripping him tightly she rocked slowly, biting her lip in pleasure. She clenched his shoulders tighter as she tried to find some will power.

"I t-t-think, mm" she moaned again, "I think, I found my sister, ooh Khan," she cried as he rubbed against her a little harder. Her heart beating fast as she tried to gather her thoughts but the blinding pleasure was clouding her mind. It was so addictive the way he moved against her, limbs rocking, rolling languidly against each other.

"Hmm," he mumbled as he began nibbling on her long neck, his beard tickling against her skin, tongue flickering.

"Khan, please! I'm gonna, uhh" her hands clenched his neck as she thrust down against him her face buried in his neck as she mumbled against his salty skin, "I'm go-o-ona" she squealed against him as her legs clenched around his body, her teeth sinking into the pulse she had previously been sucking on.  Wetness pooled between her legs as she gave a final jerk and collapsed against his chest. Her body lethargic.

"You found your sister," he grunted as he plucked at her sensitive chest, she slapped him away as she tried to climb off him but his hands tighten around her waist and forced her back down against his hardness. His brow raising in a challenge.

"I can't think like this" she whined gesturing to their position, a bashful frown on her face.

"How d'you think I feel, still hard," he slurred as he gave her a little thrust. His hazel eyes had become a deep abyss a long time ago, the black glistening in the lamp light.

"Okay," she grunted as she placed her hands on his shoulder and lifting her body slightly so they weren't so close together.

"Lara, she's in Wales. Well was, she's left now" her nose scrunched up as she thought on it "do you know an Alpha called Ferron?" she questioned, her eyes hopeful.

His eyes widened in shock at her question before he answered her, "Yes, he is a respected alpha, why do you ask?" his voice becoming accusing towards the end as his hands subconsciously clenched around her body.

"He's my sisters mate," she mumbled out as he began moving against her again.

"Nice," he drawled out but it was not about her sister's mate that he spoke of, not when her body was gyrating against his.

"khan, she whined out her hand slapping at his chest as she tried to get his attention away from where they were nestled together, "I'm not finished yet."

"Neither am I," he snarled out as he stopped moving, his face falling into scowl.

"I'll be quick," she promised. "So will I," he mumbled under his breath as he reluctantly paid attention to whatever she was about to say.

"So when I was snooping through The Alpha's database thingy, I found this disk. Well I didn't," she trailed off as her brain went off on a tangent before coming back to the topic, "but anyway I found this red disk about the end times and I wanted to ask you some stuff," she finalised as she eventually moved her eyes from his chest up to his eyes.

The quick flicker of red in his eyes told her that he was annoyed but trying to conceal it, air huffing from his mouth as his nostrils flared in annoyance. His head reluctantly nodded yes but his body tensed as if he was preparing himself for a blow.

"Okay, so I wanna know how did we survive, how did you guys become leaders. How did we get to this point" she queried.

The video didn't go any further than the initial destruction, it merely stopped as if the world ended after the bombs and natural disasters. In an essence the world did end, well the world they knew and in its place came a knew world. One that was not much better when it came to death and inequality but one that was not on the brink of a World War. Not yet.