My lovely family.

I would just like to say thank you to everyone who read voted and commented on my story I LOVE YOU GUYS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH THANK YOU :D :D :D :D :D <3 xxxx

Rachel xx

Now on with the storyyyyyyy......................................................

~~~PRESENT~~~~~~

I miss Grandma so much. The way she always gave the best hugs ,her lavender perfume that she used to spray on every morning, how we baked cupcakes for the pack to together but most of all I just miss her.......I wish I could change it I wish I wasn’t such a stupid 6 year old. No wonder they hate me. I deserve everything they have done to me.........

I have to stop thinking about grandma or I will be late for school or Adem will drive off. Adem is my big brother we used to be best friends till that day when I was 6........ From then on he has just been rude mean and spiteful..................not that I blame him.

I quickly put on some grey sweat pants black converses and I purple hoodie that say I love nerds and my glasses. I look in the mirror and I see a girl with blonde straw like hair and blue bloodshot eyes whose fat rolls are coming out of her top, she has short stump and bingo wings. I really wish that it wasn’t me but every day I look in the mirror it always is...........

"Emilia you fat lump get your fat ass down here or in leaving without you" screamed adem

I brace myself  for the things they are going to say to me when I walk down stairs.  Better get it over and done with. I walk down the stairs and into the kitchen to see my mum dad and brother having breakfast. I’m looking in the fridge when I hear my mum say "Emilia you look nice today" did she actually say that to me??? Normally it’s a why are so ugly you fat waste of space. Maybe today is going is going to be different maybe they have realised that I’m their family and they love me. But my dreams are crashed when I hear her say "Yeh rite you fat bitch" That’s more like it.

 I get a fruit bar out of the cupboard when I hear my brother say” You are already fat don’t add to it you’re going to eat us out of house and home” then proceeded to take my bar and put it in his bag and leave the house and get into the car. I really wont as we live in a mansion for god’s sake as adem is beta of the pack and his best friend Jamie is alpha. Jamie is extremely hot but he is even worse the brother. He is head of the popular group and is dating head cheerleader Fern who is such a bitch and a slut grrrrrrrr I hate her so much .I get snapped out of my daydream by my brother honking the horn and shouting “You little skank hurry up or I will go without you” I guess I will be going without breakfast today then. I grab my bag and mutter bye mum and dad under my breath and made my way towards the door when my dad says “Did you say something bitch” I just shake my head and leave the house then get in the car. Trying to prepare myself for the torturous day at school………….fun.

Rejection is a bitch ohhh and so are you!On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara