"Imma give myself a tour of your place if you don't mind...since you seemed to forget last night," he told her with a mischievous grin.

"I had other things on my mind," she replied just as slyly. "Was I a bad host? I can show you the crown molding in the guest room."

"Oh no," he replied quickly although he doubted she'd send him to the guest room at this point. "I definitely wasn't criticizing your hostess skills, Bey."

"Just don't get lost, Odell. I need you back." She'd let the last part slip. Was need really the right word to use there? Her face got warm.

Luckily all he did was smile and walk away. Beyoncé got up to put on a robe then used this time to make herself not look like a hungover mess and do daily routines like brushing her teeth.

She also sent out texts to people saying that she wasn't feeling too hot, and would get back to them later in the day. Playing sick to feel up a sexy football player? She knew she'd have to keep this under wraps even from her sister. Besides she was basically on vacation at the moment, so she thought it'd be dumb of her not to utilize this time.

But then a thought crossed her mind. What if he hadn't even been planning on staying? His phone alarm did go off which meant he'd been planning to do something. Workout maybe. Beyoncé mentally kicked herself until she felt some strong arms wrap around her.

Odell was supposed to be working out, but even his trainer knew he probably wouldn't be ready for a heavy training load after attending the Met Gala the night before. He just wanted to relax, and hoped she did too.

Beyoncé's mind jumped to Jay for a second because it was always his move to sneak up behind her, but Odell turned her around and she felt herself melt again. She was starting to find herself almost thoughtless around him, and she couldn't determine whether that was good or bad.

"Where'd you freshen up?" she asked as she detected the smell of mint coming off of him, and it was the least dumb thing she could think to ask.

"You got other bathrooms besides this one, Bey," he said with a slight playful roll of his eyes. "You fixed your hair though."

He ran his fingers through her once messy hair and now it was her turn to roll her eyes and smack his hand away. He licked his lips and they immediately felt the energy in the bathroom shift. He stepped closer to her and ran a hand through her hair once more.

"Mind if I mess it up again?" He mumbled the question to her as her eyes traveled to his lips. She let them rest there for awhile because she knew as soon as she turned her lust filled eyes back to his they'd kiss and she was already breathless.

"Do what you want," she let out slowly as her eyes traveled to his. He brushed his lips brush against hers and gradually backed her up to the nearest wall.

"Okay, Queen...," he mumbled as he finally closed the remaining space between their lips.

As they quickly deepened the kiss, Beyoncé moved her hands to touch all over his body. She wanted to feel the strength of every single muscle in his body if she could.

She was caught by surprise as Odell swiftly moved his mouth to her neck. She moaned involuntarily and was almost self conscious about how it echoed in the bathroom. Odell thought it was one of the best sounds he'd ever heard.