Astro insecurities

Astro Insecurities

Every one of the 12 zodiac signs has a visceral uncertainty that is burrowed behind their carefully constructed camouflage. Whether they are overconfident, overprotective, overly shy, or just plain guarded, here is a list of what the zodiac is trying to hide...

Aries: What If I'm Not a Superhero?Aries feel compelled to verify their bravery with daring acts of recklessness. But the seemingly confident Ram uses heroism to hide the gnawing anxiety that maybe they will never be important enough to make a lasting impression on the world.

Taurus: Will I Ever Have Enough?Taurus dreads the idea of destitution and emptiness, because being barren makes them feel lonely and inadequate. So the passive Bull seeks out ways to curb the inner hunger for completeness. Still, they wonder if their happiness is entirely quantifiable.

Gemini: Why Can't I Finish What I Start? Determined to get a broad understanding of their world, Geminis change course on a constant basis. But the Twins privately chastise themselves for their unfinished business, and ask why the finish line is so hard for them to reach.

Cancer: When Will I Feel Safe?Cancer aches for the day when he or she can overcome their shyness. Crabs hide inside their shell because in it they are out harm's way. Secretly they hope for a time when they can confidently crawl into the limelight.

Leo: Am I Just Hype? Like a good leader, Leo never lets their morale fade. Instead, the Lion covers up his or her self-doubt with boastful bragging and faithful confidence. But they wonder if underneath it all, they are just one big fat fake self-promotion.

Virgo: Can I Handle It All? Provoked to prove their worth, Virgos take on many overwhelming odd jobs and responsibilities. But the fear of failure, and of never being enough worries the Virgin, who never wants to let down the loved ones who rely on them.

Libra: Why Can't I Say No? Libra wants total agreement between friends and family to avoid argumentative confrontations. But catering to the needs and wants of others, and attempting to appease everyone in order to gain love leaves the Scales unsure of who they really are.

Scorpio: Am I Going to Get Hurt?Scorpio wants to love and be loved unconditionally in spite of all their eclipsed emotions and dark qualities. So they arm themselves against potential threats that might pierce their defensive armor and fatally wound the naturally untrusting and self-protective Scorpions.

Sagittarius: What Am I Searching For? Sagittarius aims to amass tons of knowledge and experience. But amidst their goal chasing, Centaurs are faced with the reality of their nomadic ways. They know they are meant for something more, but for once, aren't certain what it is.

Capricorn: Will I Leave a Legacy?Capricorns stay quiet and concentrated on their concrete goals in hopes of building a respected empire and retiring early. Deeply desiring to contribute to the world, Goats wonder if money and materials are the things they will be remembered for.

Aquarius: Why am I so Different? The world applauds Aquarians for their distinctiveness and detachment. But it is the cause of much shame and embarrassment for Water Bearers who secretly long for a day when they won't be considered a modern day mutant without a heart.

Pisces: Will I Always Feel Lost?Pisces tries to go with the flow in hopes of being swept away to their higher purpose and true self. But adaptability has Fish questioning whether they will find their own way in this world without the influence of others.

Dedicated to: Zodiacuniversal from tumblr