Chapter 5

Emma quickly went over to Ruby and healed her bleeding arm with magic. The others stood in stunned silence. "How the hell did that witch end up back here? We put a protection spell on the town!" Regina broke the silence. Emma turned to face her. "That doesn't matter now. We need to focus on getting her out." She answered. Ruby led the group out of the library.

Terrified civilians fled in every direction as Zelena stood in the middle of town in her leather dress and heels with her classic witch hat, throwing fireballs to scare people. She spotted Emma and a very pissed off Regina and strode towards Granny's diner.

Ruby growled as the witch entered her Granny's diner. Emma held out her arm to stop her from morphing and tearing the woman to bits. Robin joined the group and took Regina's hand. "Zelena. Does she have my daughter?" He asked worriedly. "We don't know yet. Right now we need to see what she wants." Emma answered. "Dad, do you have the magic restraining bracelet?"

"Right here." David patted his jacket pocket. "Okay, Swan. You got this. Be the Savior everyone needs." Emma gave herself an inner pep talk. When she had calmed herself down enough to think rationally, she looked over at Regina. "Let's go drop a house on this wicked witch."

Regina smiled, and Emma could see a glimpse of the Evil Queen lurking within. With a final look at her parents, the sheriff took a deep breath and led the crowd to Zelena.

As soon as she stepped inside, the blonde was shocked to see a mirror reflection of herself from her golden locks all the way down to her brown boots, or as Regina liked to call them 'peasant footwear'. Zelena was nowhere in sight. The young woman became confused as she saw another version of herself with brown hair. The girl was holding onto August's hand like a lifeline, her wide eyes staring at the blonde doppelganger. She realized this woman must be her twin.

"Hello, darling. I'm Emma, your sister." The blonde Emma said, grabbing the dark-haired woman's hand. Emma immediately knew what was going on. "Zelena!" The Savior shouted as the witch appeared in her true form again. Cameron looked pale and swayed on her feet. Emma leaped forward to catch her as she passed out, but Zelena threw her into the wall with a flick of her wrist along with August. "I'd love to stay and chat, but I've got some wicked business to take care of." The redhead sneered, poofing away with Cameron in her arms.

"Damn it!" Emma cursed as Regina took her arm and helped her up. "So much for a family reunion."

"We need to find Cameron. Who knows what Zelena will do to her!" August panicked. Emma gently laid her hand on his arm. "We will, August. Let's split up and start looking. You go with Ruby and Tinkerbell. Mom, Dad, you'll be in a team with Leroy. Robin, you can join Regina and I."

Everyone nodded and split into their groups. Emma jumped into her bug with Robin and Regina. "Why would Zelena want my sister? How did she even know I had a sibling?" The blonde thought aloud. For once, even Regina was stumped. "All Zelena has ever wanted is what I had. To destroy my happy ending. This has nothing to do with me, really." The mayor mused.

"Let's start looking at Regina's vault. That's probably the first place Zelena would go." Robin suggested. "Alright, we'll start there." Emma agreed, starting to drive towards the town line. Suddenly, she lost control of the car. "Emma!" Regina yelled as the sheriff slammed on her brakes and the car started to spin. She barely had time to react as the bug collided with David's truck. With the sound of shattering glass and screeching cars, everything went dark.