Chapter no. 2:

Ting Tong!! that was the recess bell. I went to the cafetaria with my friends, everyone was talking about nothing but that jerk Dylan,I can't believe it how on earth can their be such a coincidence, that HE is in the same class as me and even sitting right next to me, Sir.Robert do you have something against me? What did I ever do to you? Why did you fix his seat next to me?

While I was muling over my misfortune, a boy sitting in front of me,Thomas, he is a good friend and also quiet popular among boys and girls, said"You are quiet lucky aren't you Diana sitting in a neighbouring seat of the new student" a bit annoyed I replied "how can I be lucky when such a rude person is right next to me" then Thomas suddenly called out"Dylan! come here and have lunch with us" Shocked, I immediately turned around and saw HIM coming here, he sat next to Thomas and said while addressing me"It is quiet a coincidence that such a crude woman actually goes to a school" I countered"Oh, so you did remember a crude girl didn't you?Oh, I am soooo thankful" so the two of us kept on fighting while Juli who was sitting next to me explained everything that happened between me and Dylan to the confused Thomas.

Well, after recess we went back to class and finally the last bell symbolizing our freedom from school rang, Honestly I like school but I hate studying, Juli came towards me and asked"Diana, lets go to that cafe I told you about before!" I dejectedly replied"Sorry,I have to go home early today, mother punished me because I broke curfew the previous day and grounded me" "oh, okay.." replied Juli. "Oh, so the great Diana was grounded!!"came the voice of Dylan in a sarcastic tone but I ignored him and rushed home,Thomas came and the three of them happily started chatting.

On my way home I kept on sighing, ofcourse I really wanted to try the parfait of that shop but if I was late in getting home MUM would kill me. And half of my day today was ruined by that idiot I don't know why but I just don't like him, how could he talk to ME like that only my family talks in that tone with me, SIGH!!

When I reached home, I came inside and saw a girl standing at the door, She said "Welcome home, sister!" Yes, this cute and sweet girl is my twin sister Dawn, even though we look nothing alike we are still twins and she is my cute little sister, Ofcourse I said little because I am 1 minute and 48 seconds older than her and just because of that my birthday is on 5th Dec while hers is on 6th Dec."I'm home" I replied. When I came inside their was a lady sitting on the couch reading '50 ways of torturing a person' wearing a black gown, Yes as you might have guessed she is my MOTHER, Megumi Walker and if I don't obey her she might as well try those torturing methods on me, Well I won't die because of my healing abilities but it still hurts. The man standing next to her massaging her shoulders is my Father, Mike Walker,he is still as usual wearing the family heirloom that black cape he says it's a treasure but honestly it creeps me out, anyway, I also have an older brother but I haven't seen him for 5 years.

When I entered the room I greeted my parents"I am home, Mum, Dad!" "Seems like you did remember that you were grounded" came my mother's voice, I guess she is still angry...Dad who was still massaging Mum's shoulders said "Welcome home, how was school today?" Oh! Dad! he was still as kind as ever even though I angered him yesterday,"It was the same as usual except their is a transfer student and I don't like him" Dawn, for God knows why!* was quiet interested in HIM, she asked with beaming eye's "What's his name?"

I replied " DYLAN STEWART", but then when I looked around for some reason Mom and Dad froze up like icicles and I and Dawn kept on staring at their reaction.......

*Our heroin doesn't realize but Dawn is interested because it's the first time her sister said she doesn't like someone.

COMMENT AND VOTE IF YOU LIKE THIS!!