Chapter no. 7:

What, who the hell is he? and what does he mean by pet? why is he calling ME his pet? I didn't understand any of it but for some reason I couldn't move, he seemed kinda scary and I didn't want to have anything to do with him, it felt like his stare penetrated deep inside my mind as if he could control me, I grabbed Dylan's shirt and I think he realizd my uneasiness as he tightly grabbed my hand, The man started approaching towards us.

Dylan immediately shouted,"Stop, Who the hell are you and why are you calling her your pet? What does that even mean?"

He stopped, shifted his gaze towards Dylan and while smirking said,"You could remember me as Brian, besides that you don't need to know a thing, Young Vampire Hunter."

"How do you know that I am a Hunter?"

"As I said you don't need to know anything, You are not needed, I have business with Young Diana." I grabbed Dylan's hand more firmly and tried hiding behind his shadow.

Dylan seeing my condition shouted even louder,"Shut up!!! What do you want with her, If you try to hurt her I will definitely stop you!"

"Ohh",he said,"what are YOU going to do?" He immediately appeared in front of us, I fell on the ground by surprise. Dylan punched him in the stomach and he backed of due to the force.

"Ohhhhh, you do know how to fight, I guess that was not a bluff but that won't be enough to stop me"

"Shut up" Dylan tried attacking him again but He kept on evading every single attack.

After evading Dylan's attacks for a while He appeared right behind me and whispered,"Don't worry I won't hurt yo...." suddenly, someone appeared behind him and kicked him away from me, Dylan also came next to me, when I turned around, I saw three strangely familiar figures,Two of them were Dylan's parents, they must have come here after sensing a vampire nearby and the other one who had punched Brian was..... it was.....EDGAR.

I gasped,"Edgar what are you doing here?" I was surprised to see my brother here.

He replied while smiling at me,"Yo, happy to see me, I came to save my cute little sister"

Then he addresed Brian who had backed off near the street lamp,"What are you doing here? If you have come to hurt her, then don't think you can escape alive."

Brian snickered,"Don't worry, Little Edgar, I just came to meet my little pet, we will have a long chat some other time."

Then He addressed Dylan,"You ARE interesting, let say, I will give you One Month train and get stronger, I will fight you in a month when I come for YOU" he pointed at me,"See you!" after saying that he disappeared.

Dylan helped me get up, then I immediately turned to Edgar,"Do you kno.."

Edgar interrupted me and said,"Where the hell were you, pipsqueak? I was waiting for you, then got bored and went to meet my long lost aunt and then somehow ended here"

"I went shopping with...wait....what...what am I saying? what are YOU saying? Stop changing the subject and tell me do you know Brian? Who the hell is he? What does he mean by giving me one month? What...."

"Détendre, détendre*1....We will talk when we get back home" He then addressed Dylan and his parents,"I think you guys should come too, Mum would want everyone present basically cause she doesn't like to repeat things, Oh I guess I didn't introduce myself to you, Cousin, I am Edgar Walker, Ravi de vous rencontrer*2" He extended his hand as a sign to shake.

Dylan replied," même ici*3" he then shook his hand.At that moment I caught a glimpse of my terrible future of torture from none other than these two.