Chapter 1

***Fluttershy's P.O.V.***

Another day of lunch with all the couples, yuck, I thought to myself. As always, Me and my Main 6(Spike is the unofficial 7th) -as we called ourselves- always sat together at lunch, but since everyone had gotten themselves a boyfriend/girlfriend, it was always so lovey dovey, I wanted to gag. But,  don't think they'd like it if I voiced that opinion, what if they abandoned me forever as a jerk!!! I'll keep my thoughts to myself. I sighed and looked down at my outfit. Today I had worn my usual yellow sweater, with a pair of shorts and brown sandles. I  pushed my long pink hair behind my ear and looked around. As I grabbed luch with Twilight and Applejack, I looked around and saw Discord staring at me a few feet away. I held his gaze for a moment, before quickly looking back down.

Anyways, it's a nice October day, sunny with a nice breeze. Me and the girls walked through the lunchroom to our usual table. Today, I decided I wanted to sit in the courtyard, maybe read a bit. I stopped,

"Hey girls?" I whispered. They turned around,

"Yes Sugar cube?" asked Applejack. I swallowed and stared at my lunch in my hands.

"I was thinking about just relaxing in the courtyard alone today, would you mind? I mean, I don't have to.."

"Of course Fluttershy, see you in 4th period!" Twilight exclaimed as the others headed to the table.  I took a deep breath and headed out. I was on my way. As I was walking, I thought about how things have been recently.

Things with Sunset Shimmer didn't work out well, and she had eventually moved schools. Afterwards, me and the girls got a lot closer. We became even closer friends. But I was starting to feel lonely again, what with couples EVERYWHERE. Twilight Sparkle has Flash Sentry, a really sweet guitar player everyone liked; Rarity has Spike (Twilight's younger bro, who knew he had game?). He was a year younger than the rest of us, a Junior, but had the heart of a dragon. Applejack has Conner (nickname, Round Up), who was a hired farmhand at their family's farm Sweet Apple Acers. Pinkie Pie has Brent (nickname, Butter Stick), who she met -ironically- at a party. He is really sweet, but shy and while they are opposites, are perfect for each other. Rainbow Dash has Soarin, the loud, boisterous track runner who matches her records.

 I was deep into thinking, and suddenly tripped and landed face first in my salad. I started whimpering and I looked up and saw Chrysalis, my bully, and the head cheerleader, laughing at me. I felt the tears well up as she and her girls laughed at me and slammed her foot ito my head a few times.

"Hey Cluttershy! Better watch where your stepping, you might hurt a blade of grass." she sneered. I started whimpering as someone came up behind Chrys. 

"What the hell is going on?" said a smooth British voice  said angrily. I looked up and saw, of course, Discord. Can this get anymore humiliating?  I sat up and tried to stand, but Crys kicked me in the shin and I heard a crack. I gasped in pain and collapsed. I knew she had seriously broken my ankle, probably in more than one spot. But I didn't want to cry, I don't wanna be weak. I felt every blow as she came up and kicked me a few times in the ribs, HARD.

"Did I say you couldget up bitch!!!" Crys screeched. I broke, and sobbed into my hands as it was getting harder to breathe. I looked up and saw as Crys smirked at me before I heard the sound of a video clip ending. I turned and saw Discord with his iPhone camera pointed at me and Crys. I heard him say something, but my vision faded and I blacked out before I could understand him. 

_____________________________________________________________________________

A/N

Hey guys! This is my very 1st story! The chapters won't be exceptional, most short, some long. I am a freshman in high school, so with school, realty, and writig poems along with stories, updates will be pretty slow. I am really trying here, and I would love it if you could be understanding, and keep following the story, IT WILL GET BETTTER. So please, be kind in the comments. Suggerstion and (mild) critisism would be really great!

Anyways, You know the drill, Vote, bleh blah blah, I honestly don't care. I just would love some feedback

I'm out, Peace!