Once I reached them, I realized how drunk they really were. Nessa was giggling and smiling at the ceiling .

"Ahh doesn't the sky look beautiful today, nice and blue." With a lovely smile, she closed her eyes in wonder. Tallisa was rambling to Nadia and being emotional.

"Hey you guys," Nessa looked at me strangely.

"Mind? Is it me or do you see Amara wearing her pajamas at a high school party? Oh okay good because I thought I was losing my mind?" Nodding happily to herself she smiled and gazed off into her own world.

"I-is that you Amara" Tallisa hiccuped and I nodded. She tried to get off the high chair but almost fell if I didn't catch her. "I'm sorry for being a bitch and trying to pressure you to go to this party! I just felt like we haven't been talking much and since Ry is leaving I feel lonely and...and-" I shushed her, she sniffles laying her head on Nadia's shoulder.

"Nadia please tell me you're not drunk?" I couldn't tell whether she was or wasn't.

"I'm not but you seem like you are, what the hell are you wearing!?"

"I'll explain later but where is Herald?"

She looked behind me," he's behind you and he is looking very much like a possessive and angry boyfriend," my heart sped up as I thought about him. Slowly I turned around and Nadia was right; he looked like someone about to blow!

He shouldn't be the one mad I should be, my plan was to storm there and tell him to turn down the music. But, it seemed that Trevor, the notorious Fuckboy had a different plan when he grabbed my butt and whispered,

"Yo ma if you wear things like this we might just hang sometime." I whipped around so fast that I crashed into him and him being tipsy and unbalanced had us falling on the sofa. I could feel my shorts rise up and I knew half of my butt was out.

Embarrassed I look down and slapped Trevor's hands away from my bottom. Suddenly I was yanked up and in 2.5 seconds I was wearing Herald's shirt.

"Fuck off man she's-" Before Trevor could finish Herald stuck him a few times and Trevor backed up, yanking his pants up so high but we were already in a room.

I crossed my arms and sat on his bed watching him pace back and forth. His jaw clenched and he pulled his hair.

He looked me at me sending chills down my spine. I watched as he opened his mouth but closed and continue pacing around.

The look he just gave me made me breathless I couldn't even remember why I was here.

Finally, he spoke," Amara you look good," He said surprising me.

"What-"

"I wasn't finished," He interrupted me, "Why are showing what's mine to these fuck niggas?"

"Hold up what's yours? First of all, I came here to curse you for this loud ass music!" I looked at him with anger suddenly remembering why I came here for. The music was so loud I was surprised that nobody in the neighborhood had called the cops.

"Beauty? Ion think you know how beautiful you really are," He walked up to me and once he reached in arms length he took me in his arms. "Especially when you angry," While saying this he blew on my neck slowly trailing upwards. I was so breathless I couldn't even counter his statement about me being beautiful.

Once he got to my check he left a soft kiss and then that's when my heart became a sputtering mess.

"I-I-" I couldn't even finish a word before he kissed me. With his lips on mines, I stayed there not knowing what to do. Slowly and calmly he started urging me to move. We trailed backward and when my back hit the wall he gently lifted me up making my legs wrap around him. He grabbed my butt and dominated the kiss making it seem like he was trying to prove something. After a few breathless moments, I pushed him off me before it could escalate to something else.

~ ~ ~
What we did after was that we sat there and started at each other - well I was doing most of the staring and he was playing with my hair and leaving soft kisses against my neck .

Finally, I realized that my sister was home alone. I stood up and started walking towards the door. I wasn't intending to look back or say anything. I was confused more than embarrassed.

Right, when I reached the door Herald decided that was the time to say what he was trying to say during the kiss.

He grabbed me in a possessive way and pulled me closer, "This," he squeezed my ass, "and this,' he lay his hand on my heart, "is mine," he let go and went back to his bed laying down and putting his arm above his head.

He acted like nothing abnormal just didn't happen a few minutes ago. I opened the door and hurried to my friends. After I drag Tallisa home and Nadia carries Nessa. I laid on my bed and just stared at the ceiling with so many thoughts going through my mind.

_____________________________________