The Beginning (Part 1)

Recap: Amara goes to H's party to curse him out for his loud music but she only gets cursed out instead, embarrassed, and she leaves with hickeys and a kiss that took her breath away.

Not Edited!

It was morning before I knew it and I was dragging myself out of bed to wash up. Once I finished I made sure I smelt good before putting on some jean shorts that were about mid-thigh. Since summer was coming up, I found a white tank with no sleeves to wear.

Next, I put on some white all white vans.

"Bye!" Aliyah yelled out to me making me roll my eyes. She was faking sick and my parents decided to let her stay home on a bright sunny Monday.

Once I set foot outside, the sun attacked my skin and I craved for water and air conditioning after two steps out the door. I looked up and the one and only was just backing out his driveway. There was no way out once I realized he saw me and started to pull up towards me.

"Hey," I looked away awkwardly and focused my gaze on the cat walking around curiously.

"Do you want a ride?" He question and I finally looked at him. He looked even better each day that goes on. You would never think that a boy could look so good in the simplest things, but he did. He had on short cargo pants that were lowly hung and a simple t-shirt with no sleeves.

"Nah I'm good..."

He smirked, "What? You think I'm going to kidnap you? If I wanted to I would have said something like I got A.C in here." I couldn't help but crack a smile.

"Seriously I'm good," I refused still even though I was starting to sweat and the sun was burning my skin. I started walking away from the car wanting some water to cool me down.

Though Herald had other plans when he swerved right in front of me, "Beauty did you really think I would let you walk out here in those shorts?" He lifted his eyebrow and I smiled, "I got A.C and water," He got me that time.

"My name isn't Beauty," I got in the car and sighed feeling the cool air attack me.

"We got to go get Tj andMax first," I nodded still enjoying the cool air. Soon we arrived at a two story house. Tj and Hakeem came out. Hakeem headed towards the front seat and opened the door.

"What is she doing here?" He looked at me like I was something odd.

"Just get in the back seat,"

"Nah nigga I always sit here," he mugged me and I gave him a straight face.

He doesn't like me but I don't give a damn. He could go sniff his 11th toe for all I care.

"Don't start in the damn morning!" Herald shouted hitting his hands on the wheel and looking mighty sexy. His jaw clenched and his knuckles tighten.

"Fine," he mumbled, "Ugly ass hoe..." He gave me an icy side look and averted my eyes from him.

"You got your seatbelt on?" Herald looked at me and I nodded my head looking at him confused.

"Yea we do, thanks bro for caring," Tj said sarcastically,

One of their phones beeped and I looked through the mirror and rolled my eyes.

Hakeem smirked and showed his phone to Tj and I scrunched my nose in disgust once I saw a flash of boobs. He getting nudes in the morning he got no chill.

~ ~ ~

Once we got to the school, I groaned realizing I had to come out the car and into the hot air.