Fight it

Yo guys well there will be 900 words this chapter. Well you can read it now xD.

Ash POV

I walked to the Pokemon Centre with Gary and Serena. Gary was flirting as usual, Serena was just randomly blushing, I don't know why.

Oh crap... the traitors.

"So you were Ash after all?" Misty asked angrily. "Well who do you think I am?" I asked.

"An idiot" Misty laughed. Everyone but me, Serena and Gary were laughing. "So if I'm a idiot then you must be Miss Weak" I said laughing. Misty got angry and tried punching me. "Still weak" I said. Misty stared at me. "How long does it take for you to collapse?" Misty asked. "How long does it take you to shut up?" I asked.

Misty got angry. "Want me to do the honours?" I asked.

"Hey listen here, you made my brother upset, you'll be sorry the day you were born" May shouted.

"Ohhh I'm so scared, Ahhh help me, what you going to do?" I laughed.

"I'll rip your head off" May shouted.

"Okay do it" I laughed "Or you scared?"

May laughed " Of course not". "Ash just stop, this is going to far" Serena said. "Yeah listen to your girlfriend kid" Iris said. Everyone but me, Serena and Gary laughed. Serena blushed. "Seriously Iris? You get everything wrong, you were the kid right at the start of my journey in Unova" I said.

"Well let me join in the argument!" Gary said. "Ohohoho is Gary your boyfriend?" May asked. Everyone but me, Gary and Serena laughed. "Guys didn't you know May broke up with Drew and said he's uglier than the window, and she's going out with the window" I said.

May turned red as a tomato. "Ohhh so your going out with a tomato?" I asked. "I bet you're still bad at pokemon battles" May said. "Alright, bring it on" I said.

"Okay I'll be the referee, each trainer gets to use 2 pokemon each, battle begin!" Serena said.

2 minutes later...

"I c-can't believe it" May said quietly. May fell on her knees then stared at her pokemon. "This is all your fault!" May shouted at her Pokemon. She then released the pokemons and walked away. Blaziken and Beautifly ran outside. I ran after the two poor pokemon.

"Hey wanna join my team? I asked. Blaziken and Beautifly nodded. I threw two Pokemon's at them and caught them. I walked back to my room in the Pokemon Centre.

Serena POV

I looked up in the sky. He usually celebrates when he catches a pokemon. Ash please come back.

Ash POV

I grinned and saw my mega ring I left in my room. "Nobody will master my power" I said. Then I saw Serena coming into the room. "Again? Seriously?" I said.

"Ash what happened to you in the past?" Serena asked. "If I answer this will that make you leave me alone?" I asked. "Please Ash, I know your in there, fight the negative and follow the positive" Serena said. "Seriously, you'll never get the Ash you knew back, he's the reason I never won the Pokemon League's" I laughed.

Serena started crying. Gary came into the room, Serena ran out of the room. "Ash what happened?" Gary asked. "Get out" I said angrily. "But" Gary said quietly. "I SAID GET OUT" I shouted.

Gary walked out of the room and chased Serena.

Serena POV

"So your saying Ash isn't the same anymore?" Clemont asked. "Yes he's being angry at me every time I talk to him" I said on the phone. "Okay I'll be on my way, try and manage him with at least 1 day and a half" Clemont said. "Okay" I said happily, I knew I chose the right person for the job.

1 day later...
Ash POV
"Rayquaza c'mon out!" I said bringing out my new pokemon I got this morning. "Absolutely surprised about that, an legendary pokemon is on Ash's team" the commentator said.

"Haxorus I need you" Iris said. "This is a 1 on 1 Pokemon battle, begin!" the referee said.

"Haxorus Dragon Pulse" Iris shouted. I small Dragon Pulse was on it's way to damage Rayquaza. I nodded at Rayquaza and he nodded at me. Rayquaza jumped, "Dragon Ascent!" I shouted (sos can't spell xD).

Rayquaza flew into the sky, a few seconds later he was gunning Haxorus very fast. Haxorus was on the ground. "Wrap this up Dragon Rush" I said. A few seconds later all we saw was Haxorus lying on the ground unconsciously. The crowd started then cheered. "That is like the most quickest match ever in this stadium!" the commentator shouted.

Iris fell on her knees "Return Haxorus" Haxorus went inside its pokeball "You did your best".

"He's beaten the finals, now he has to beat Kanto Elite Four and Champion!" the commentator said.

I got on Rayquaza "Fly"

Rayquaza flew high in the sky. I was looking for I place to lie down and relax. I lied next to a tree. Phew that was a funny battle, nobody will make me lose the Kanto League..

Wooooo 900 words, next will be 1100 word. Put your opinions on this book below,   ik it's bad but please tell me what I need to improve on. idk what to say now, All I should say now is, I hope you guys enjoyed it, and see you next time! Bye bye guys!