'18

Copyright © 2013 by Dell Anne Eresmas

All rights reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means, including information storage and retrieval systems, without written permission from the publisher or author, except in the case of a reviewer, who may quote brief passages embodied in critical articles or in a review.

............................................................

Previously on EFTBP

Sandra stopped turning and went back to their dance position, hand in hand. Their faces were inches away from each other. Sam's eye looked at hers deeply when she opened hers. All she could see was not Sam's face, but Nate's. She shook her head mentally and focused.

Sam slowly neared his lips towards her, but Sandra walked away. She then inner laughed to herself for victory. She has tamed him. She strode for the door and grabbed both handles. But before she completely left, she did side glance and grimaced.

"Goodnight dear cousin"

She slammed the door close and left him alone in the middle of the hall, where complete silence is present.

............................................................

"How the heck should we get there?"

Nate asked them, especially Mich.

"ahm. by walking?"

Tom answered and chuckled to himself. This caught all their attention and earned him some furrowing eyebrows. Tom noticed their intense glare and ends it with an awkward laugh.

"Ahm. I-I should probably g-get my things"

Tom said and left awkwardly. They went back to their business and occupy their minds with deep thoughts on how to get to their destination.

"I think I could still remember the way to Milantro"

Mich said towards them and looked at Nate's eyes, asking permission for him to lead them. Nate nodded back and pulled his bag over his shoulders.

"Let's go!"

They didn't waste their time and started their journey, once again.

'This is going to be a long journey'

Breck thought to himself as he saw a lot of corpses lurking around the woods.

............................................................

Timmy's P.O.V

Looking at the trails, I could tell we're not far from them. It's been a day since we got out from that cave and it's quite tiring. Once and every while, some would say their limbs are tired from travelling. Some, they are hungry. But, we couldn't stop right now. We need to get going. If we stop, it's like we're wasting our time. We need to get to them as soon as possible and let them know our hideout has been found.

Wait,

Come to think of it...

Why it is every time we find a hideout, corpses attacks us? And how did they know where our hideout is?

If...

Someone has their eyes on us!

I stopped dead on my tracks and ran to Michelle. I pulled her to the side, away from our companions and gave her the most serious face ever.

"What is it, Timmy?"

I looked around to see if there was someone listening. I neared myself to her and started talking.