"Excuse me girls do not ignore me when entering class you apologise and tell me why you are late!" She kinda reminds me of nanny McPhee, she even has that big mole on the side of her face.

I swear if she bangs a wooden stick on the floor I'm out of here.

She looks around the classroom pointing at Poppy, Amanda, Jessica and Lucy until landing her beedy eyes on me. "I've been warned about you Paige Anderson isn't it?" Defiantly nanny McPhee. "Why were you and your little followers late to MY class?" I'm finding it so hard not to laugh.

I look around the class as everyone stares at me with either red faces from holding in laughter or a wide smile knowing she's wrong for picking on me. "This isn't your class, it's that old guys ACTUALLY. And why are you only picking on me shouldn't you be picking at the mole on your face miss McPhee." Oh shit I went there.

I don't even care I'm proud of it and I'm proud of the pours of laughter from everyone in class.

"Principals office now!!"

"Oh my gosh are you kidding me?! I'm a senior I need to be in all classes or I'll fail you fucking idiot!"

"You shouldn't be so mouthy miss Anderson now leave!"

"You shouldn't be so fucking ugly you old hag." Ahh I don't make things better for myself or the fact that I threw the heavy history book at the wall and kicked over a couple chairs before slamming the door, I gave her the finger too of course.

I was in such a good mood this morning now she's ruined it in less then 5 minutes!

"Hey Paige! Wait up! Paige stop walking so fast!" I hear Reece's voice behind me before my hand is grabbed and I'm stopped in my tracks, he spins me into his chest holding both of my hands in his and staring down at me. "Calm down alright?" He says staring into my eyes which he knows totally makes me mesmerised.

Or maybe it's his gorgeous face I don't know either way my body calms down in seconds. "She got me pissed Reece who does she think she is?!" My voice is still raised but he's so calm which is defiantly helping me calm down.

"I know babe but you don't really help yourself by throwing things which almost hit her by the way." The word babe stands out to me it seems weird hearing it from Reece without him joking.

I drop my head onto his shoulder and sigh knowing he's right. "I hate that your right."

He chuckles lifting my head up with his hand to look at me again before dropping his lips onto mine, thank the fucking lord class is still going because if people saw us kissing they would be going crazy! I mean like jumping off the walls taking pictures texting there friends crazy.

"ANDERSON! MY OFFICE! AND NO KISSING IN THE HALLS!" Ah the principal shouting at his obviously favourite student...

*****

I raise my eyebrow, slurping on my amazing iced tea which makes everything better and look at a very tired Amanda who pants infront of us trying to say something between her heavy breaths.

Maybe she's dying? I would help but this iced tea is too nice right now.

"Jj and Kirsty just kissed infront of everyone and said they made this massive speech that they don't care who sees and who tells you because your nothing to either of them anymore. I'm sorry for having to be the one to tell you Paige I know you were upset but I thought it's better coming from me." She says taking a seat and finally catching her breath.

I'm nothing to either of them, huh isn't that interesting since last night Jj was practically begging me to not break up with him I woke up to 27 missed calls of him and loads of texts which I ignored to block his number.

Kirsty well damn that doesn't surprise she's clearly been in love with him for ages but now she has no friends and everyone hates her since everyone at school is on my side.

Now I'm not saying it's a game or some sort of competition but I'd say I win, by a fucking mile.

"Okay A thanks for telling me." I smile turning my attention back to my iced tea. "Girls stop staring at me in shock I don't care Jj is doing it to make me jealous and I never really liked him anyway let's be honest and Kirsty is a loner now. Who's the winner here?" I giggle shaking my head at how pathetic they are.

I'm still angry with Kirsty though I don't like girls who are like that, I've always had in my mind that I'll rip her fucking head off especially since the party when I got dragged away before I got to break her face.

Then Jj well, I never really liked him anyway and all the missed calls kinda show how pathetic he is.

But that's not my problem anymore!

"I'm having your apple." I hear someone say before taking a seat next to me and grabbing my apple from my tray. I snap my head to the side to see a cute little smirk on the face of an even cuter guy who you just can't be mad at!

"If you wasn't so cute Alfie I would kill you for that but you are so enjoy it but I hope you choke on it." I smile ruffling his hair with my hand and a smile of my own. Now if you don't think Alfie Simpson is like the cutest and most adorable guy you have seen your lying to yourself or your a lesbian.

Just saying...

"Damn Anderson saying that about my bestfriend hurts." I hear another voice and turn to my other side to see Reece giving me a fake sad pout. Since when have these two had the right to sit at our table?!

It's like breaking the law or something but again Reece is so hot it doesn't matter and of course WE LIKE EACHOTHER AHHH!

"What a shame." I smile squeezing his cheeks with with my fingers before I hear 'aww' as we both turn to see 4 heads staring at us with lust and happiness. You would think we were like Kylie Jenner and Tyga the way their staring right now but I must admit I love my girls.

"Oh and if Alfie gets your apple I'm having your drink."

So maybe I can get pissed at a cute and hot guy!!