Chapter 35 X

(Paige's outfit)

"Good morning mom, dad, little sis, annoying ass idiot brother who by the way needs to sort out that terrible hair because he's not getting in my car looking like that." I say walking into the kitchen with a wide smile.

"Good morning P why are you in such a good mood?" My dad asks giving me a quick kiss on the cheek as I join him at the table.

Cameron starts laughing annoyingly loud and obviously completely fake. "I know why!" He shouts pointing at me with a grin. "Don't give me that look everyone in school already knows about you and Jj breaking up but no one knows about you and Reece."

"Oh my god oh my god oh my god what about Reece?!" My mom shouts literally throwing the plate on pancakes onto the table before turning to me with the biggest smile and excited face I've ever seen. "And aw it's so sad you and Jj broke up, but I didn't like him anyway now what's this about Reece?!" She asks now turning to Cameron who of course blurts it all out.

"Her and Reece like eachother." Yup now my mom is dancing around the kitchen shouting how she knew it and that she can't wait to tell Penny.

I turn to Cameron with a glare. "How does the whole school know about me and Jj breaking up and how do you know about me and Reece? Which by the way mom is nothing to exciting so please don't go telling everyone oh and dad stop frowning like that I know you like Reece more then Jj."

Gosh all this talking is hurting my mouth.

"I heard you on the phone last night telling one of your mega hot friends and Jj told someone and they told someone and that person told someone and it's pretty much spread I mean your like royalty in school I don't really understand why but anyway we gotta go we're going to be late and no I will not sort my hair. Bye parents and sister!"

ITS MONDAY MORNING WHY DOES EVERYONE HAVE SO MUCH ENERGY?!?!?!

This is one crazy day already.

Cameron goes on and on about how everyone knows my business me being popular somehow gets him girls, so he's happy and I don't even care but whatever. I've never been so happy to see school only to be able to get away from my annoying little brother who is clearly on drugs because he's never this happy.

"Morning moody ass." Poppy grins as I walk over to the girls, isn't she just hilarious!

No.

"I'm not moody actually I'm in a good mood just Cameron is a dick." I sigh looking up from my phone to see all 4 girls looking at me with wide grins. "You told them already?!" This time I'm talking to Lucy who's smile widens more then I've known ever possible.

"Come on I had to I'm so excited for you!" She squeals breaking the gap between us by wrapping her arms around me jumping around like a little kid, but for real I am totally excited too.

After they all stopped happily squealing we made our way to class, history I hate it. Who the fuck had the stupid idea to put history class first for seniors on a Monday morning? Like do they not know we aren't functioning at all until atleast Thursday, idiot.

"Your late girls." What a surprise we have a substitute teacher since are history teacher is so old he's probably forgot to show up to class so instead we have a cranky witch looking lady with the worst 'scary' look I've ever seen.

We all ignore her and take our seats I sit next to Reece who calls me over as soon as he seen me at the door with a smile as I sit.