Mr. Biersack

You are bored to death in Mrs. Smith's world geography class, so you text Y/F/N. A few minutes later, the teacher realizes what you are doing.
"Y/N! No phones in class!" She yells. Once she stops screaming at you, the new principal walks in and asks Mrs. Smith if he could talk to the class. You can't stop staring at him. "Hi guys, my name is Mr. Biersack. I'm the replacement for your other principal, due to tragic events." He says. You keep your eyes on him the whole time. He goes on about how your old principal died, and how he would make everyone feel comfortable in the school. He starts to leave, but your teacher tells him what happened. "Ok Miss. Y/N, let's go." He says and you follow him out the door, and down to his office. "Take a seat." He says sternly as the both of you sit down. "Give me your phone." He says and you hand him your phone. He types something in and sets it down. "Listen. I think you are an intelligent, beautiful young lady, but you can't be doing this okay?" He asks and you nod your head. He talks to you about it but you tune him out. You can't think straight when he is around. "I saw you staring at me during class. A lot of school girls stare at me during presentations and class, but you... you are different." He says and writes you a detention slip. "I'll see you in room 244 tonight, Y/N."