|| Chapter 9 ||

S.O to deadstarks for being the awesome reader that she is and clearing out some GoT theories with me ;) 

On a side note, another update! 2 in a day now :P I felt mad inspired so here you GOOO!

___

"OKAY, LADY ELIZABETH!," the guard shouted as she stood in the sawdust. Her combat boots splayed against the earth as she took her stance in front of the Hound, who was lying on the ground with a angry expression on his face.

Her body wanted to tremble at the sight of the Hound, he terrified her at all times. All times, but now. She didn't feel any need to run the opposite direction, all she wanted to do was to charge at him at full pace and send a dagger through his remaining eye.

She panted, hesitantly, as her hand was shot up by a the guard, "VICTORY FOR LADY ELIZABETH FURROW, OF HOUSE LANNISTER!"

There were cheers throughout the small crown, including Robb as he stared at her with his intimidating eyes. Her breath hitched as she looked into his eyes, her own blue ones were no match for his.

A small smile formed on his lips as he looked onto her with pride. That was his wife, his wife.

"Stark," Jaime mumbled to him, pressing a dagger on the nape of his neck, "follow me."

His voice was forced as he dragged Robb out of the small coliseum and into the dirt track in front of them. "What's the meaning of this?," Robb grits his teeth.

Jaime doesn't reply as he pushes him into a small hut at the end of the path. He lands on his palms, not even having his chest touch the ground as he pushes himself up. He grabs the handle of his sword, ready to take it out, when he's caught off guard by a feminine voice.

"There's no need for that," Cersei says, pushing his sword down into the holster.

"Why'd you bring me here?"

"Do you love her?," Cersei questioned, taking a seat on a stool.

"I don't know who you're talking about—."

"Do you love her?," she repeats, with a little more frustration this time.

Robb thinks. Did he love Elizabeth? He couldn't understand what it was, but he didn't know if he loved her or not. His whole life, he was lead to believe that a man only falls in love once, and he fell in love with Talisa. But when he's with Elizabeth, it's different, it's stronger. He'd never felt like that before. "Aye," he nods.

Cersei looks at Jaime, a little smile on her face, then turns back to Robb, "I'm going to send her off with you."

"But your father—."

"My father isn't the King," she states, "Joffery has great admiration for his aunt, and he'll grant her access to leave. She can come back if she wishes so, she can visit. Should you take her, we have a few commands."

"What're those?," Robb swallows.

"The gates of Winterfell are open to all Lannisters, your people, along with yourself, will treat them with utmost respect and hospitality, the highborns of your house will be loyal to them during their stay, and you will leave that little foreign whore," Cersei recites.

Robb thought of her terms, evaluating each one in detail. Opening the gates of Winterfell for all Lannisters must definitely mean only for Jaime and Cersei, as they have a close bond with their sister, and would visit quite often. The hospitality was also directed to them, as they would want to live a more comfortable lifestyle in Winterfell during their stay. The loyalty of his people to them was for Cersei and Jaime's ego, to still have people under their command even out of the capital.