17. Hinata has incredible stamina because he used his bike through the mountain to get to his school; he still does that for Karasuno.

18. Riding a bike through the mountain to Karasuno should take 40 minutes but Hinata somehow does it by 30.

19. Hinata picks Karasuno High School because the Small Giant, his inspiration, went there.

20. Hinata's worst subject is English. His voice actor Murase Ayumu, however, was born in America (Los Angeles) and is able to speak English.

21. The Small Giant is the reason why Hinata wants to become a volleyball player.

22. Hinata is a big fan of basketball, soccer, and baseball but chose volleyball after seeing the Small Giant play.

23. Hinata is clumsy but has a lot of stamina, speed, and jumping power.

24. In Hinata's opinion the worst blocker to go up against one-on-one is Matsukawa from Aobajōsai; this is because he would stop Hinata from spiking crosses.

25. ) Hinata is bad at studying through memorization.

26. Hinata has unbelievable level of concentration during a match's endgame scenarios.

27. Hinata find that volleyball stadiums smell like air salonpas, which give of a tournament feeling.

28. During middle school, Hinata practiced volleyball in the corridors and corners of the gym because he didn't have a place then.

29. Hinata has an incredible ability of sleeping while standing up.

30. Even when it's cold outside, Hinata can still wear t-shirts.

31. Hinata can't handle stress well and will freak out or need to go to the bathroom once pressure is placed on him.

32. During middle school, Hinata's team didn't have a setter for three years due to a lack of members.

33. Hinata used to always ask his friend from the basketball team to toss for him.

34. Even after Hinata retired from his middle school team, he still practiced with the first years, the mothers' club, and the girls' club's setter.

35. Hinata gets excited easily and often talks loudly. He is the loudest member after Nishinoya and Tanaka.

36. Hinata's doesn't know what number is the failing mark in a test. He has also stated that he has never had a double-digit score on any of his quizzes at school.

37. In Haikyū!!: One Shot, Hinata's jersey number was 7, instead of 10.

38. In Haikyū!!: One Shot, Hinata was not a first-year regular. Hinata and Kageyama had actually formed their "Oddball Combo" during a match against another school and not in a 3-on-3 against Tsukishima, Yamaguchi, and Daichi.

39. ) Hinata, like Kageyama, has bad grades since he is too occupied with volleyball.

40. Since part of Hinata's name has the character 'sun' and Tsukishima's 'moon' is a reference to the fact the two characters are rivals, although there're on the same team.

41. English media such as Crunchyroll (anime) and VIZ Media (manga) have his name written as 'Hinata Shoyo'.

42. In the first popularity poll, Hinata was ranked 2nd, after Kageyama with 6,058 votes. In the second popularity poll, he was ranked 1st with 12,720.

43. Part of Hinata's first name and part of Kageyama's first name when combined will form the word "Hishō" (飛翔), which means "to soar" or "flight".

44. In regards to Hinata's character, Furudate states that they are proud of the way Hinata turned out and claimed he was designed to have no similarities whatsoever with his creator.

45. ) Hinata's name means, 'place in the sun.'

46. In regards to his name, Furudate wrote, "I gave him this name with the image of "sun" and "flying" in mind."

47. In a poll conducted by Charapedia, a Japanese anime and manga character database that asked people which anime characters they would choose as the basis for their children's name, Hinata came in 8th with 104 votes among female respondents.

◦◦◦

( STATISTICS )

POWER   1/5
JUMPING   5/5
STAMINA   5/5
GAME SENSE   1/5
TECHNIQUE   1/5
SPEED   5/5

( HEIGHT & REACH )
FINGERTIP HEIGHT :  210 cm
JUMPING REACH :  333 cm ( spike ) / 310 ( no run up block )

━━━━━━ ◦◦◦ ━━━━━━

if you have opinions or
if there are any mistakes,
please let me know !

(   UPDATED  )
07.  12.  17.