Chapter 1: Arriving At The Park

(Brayden) “Wake up Emily! KISS is coming to Wonderland today and we’ll be seeing them for their three days there!”

The sound of Brayden’s excited voice and the sound of Wonderland had made Emily sprung upwards from her bed. She quickly dressed up as her favorite member of KISS known as the Demon. Brayden was also dressed up, but as the Starchild.

The two quickly ate breakfast and put on their makeup for tonight’s show. The excited two then sped off into the car and were going to pick up Mathias from his place. Along the way to his place, Brayden went ahead and blasted KISS songs such as “Shout It Out Loud”, “Rock n Roll All Nite” and “Love Gun” for them to sing along to.

Mathias woke up, remembering that today and the next two days… KISS was going to perform at Canada’s Wonderland. He quickly got his breakfast done, brushed his teeth and put on the make-up of the Spaceman.

He then walked outside to wait for Emily and Brayden to arrive at his home. A couple of minutes later, a car pulls up on Mathia’s driveway, getting his attention. The car windows roll down and Brayden looks at Mathias.

(Brayden) “Alright, ready for a night of KISS, Mathias?!”

(Mathias) “I sure am excited to see the hottest band in the world!”

(Emily) “Well jump in and shout it out loud with us!”

Mathias entered the car and the three of them sped off down the highway to Wonderland. When they arrived, they parked the car and got out, walking down the parking lot to the entrance.

(Emily) “Brayden, do you have our tickets for tonight?”

(Brayden) “Why yes, I do.”

Brayden pulled out the three tickets from his pocket and gave the other two to both Mathias and Emily. There were both excited expressions upon both their faces as they took their tickets and held onto them.

Nearby from behind, Devereaux was watching the three get into the short line for Wonderland and he had a sinister look upon his own face. He began to follow them slowly behind them and he tapped Emily on the shoulder, getting her attention. She turned around to see the stranger behind her.

(Emily) “Umm… can I help you?”

(Devereaux) “I must say... your costume is well designed as one of the members of KISS.”

(Emily) “Why thank you sir. It’s my favorite member called the Demon.”

(Devereaux) “Well my dear, I must say that you should carry on your fun inside the amusement park. Have fun with your friends there.”

Emily smiled and walked to the front of the line to enter the park with her friends Brayden and Mathias. Abner then looked at her costume and put on a look of disgust. KISS this… KISS that! There was KISS written all over this park.

(Devereaux) “These fans may be really excited to see their rock idols perform… but very soon, their excitement will turn bitter later.”

Devereaux then turned walked slowly into the grassy area where some of Leviathan could be seen with a roller coaster bit moving. He’ll let go of those fans for now, but they could be of use to him sometime later on.

Emily walked along to the left side of the park to where both Nightmares and Leviathan were. They stood and looked at the two rides and were trying to decide what to go on.

(Emily) “We should both go on Leviathan.”

Both Brayden and Mathias nodded, following her and becoming the first in line to ride Leviathan because they were wearing KISS makeup to their surprise. Emily, Brayden and Mathias both got the front seat of the ride and were starting to go up hill. All the three of them were excited when they reached the top of the ride and all of three screamed when the ride made its first drop.

It didn’t take too long until the ride was over and all three of them soon got off the ride and went off to ride the other rides at the park during their wait for tonight’s KISS show. But Devereaux was secretly watching the three from afar.

(Devereaux) “Have your fun my friends… Have your fun.”

Abner Devereaux was in his secret lab underground of Wonderland and he got off the computer console and walked over to his androids that we made of the guards from last night. The guards were no longer guards, but more like monsters and creatures for the Haunted House.

(Devereaux) “With my new androids, they’ll be an excellent addition for the Haunted House that Wonderland put in.”

Abner then pressed a button and the androids started to move in the programming that they were being told to do, under Devereaux’s command. The mad scientist remained silent, but kept a smile upon his own face about his wicked plan of what he would do next.