11: Alina: Moving Out

I lay close to Brad, cuddling him.

His a ghoul. One of Lucifer's creations. Thought, they were the most used. Enslaved by the demons. Use for breeding. Now the ghouls are free and seem to want revenge. On my family. We were responsible for their years of torture and cruelty.

"My mother can't hurt you," Brad said. "No one can. I'll protect you."

"I know love," I kiss his bare chest. "But ghouls have become our enemies since their release. We fight them once in a while. Well, others. They haven't been able to get to my family. Where protected by Lucifer."

"But you're afraid," he said.

"Yes, Xane, may not be under Lucifer's protection," I said. "He's a hybrid. I don't know which side is more domain."

"We will figure it out as he grows," he kisses my nose.

"Okay," I snuggle closer.

I wonder what will happen now. Anything could happen. We have two problems now. Jin, and the ghouls that hate my family. What am I suppose to do?

Why can't one ever have a happy life without someone trying to kill you?

The next day my mother convinced me to stay at our house. I didn't know we had. We have properties all over. So here we are moving into this house.

We moved Xane's stuff where delivered, more like teleporting. I hate that Brad has to leave his mother. I told him not to. But then again, I can't take Xane. Brad has full custody we will fix that through my people laws.

"Your mother will be alone," I said.

"Nah, my father moved in with her," Brad said. "Besides she's undecided still. A thing being away from her for awhile will do good. She probably told then rest of her ghoul's friends about you and your family."

"I'll be staying here for awhile," my mother said. "I never thought I would bump into the ghouls. It's not cool. We have Jin to deal with wait Jin; she may convince the ghouls to work with her."

"Damn," Brad sigh. "I was hoping we could live in peace. But now I know that won't happen."

"Alina," my mother walked over. "I'm staying for a while longer. I can't leave you here, with this situation. Even though at home we have our problems. But you need my help."

"Thanks, mama," I smile.

"Mama!" Xane ran over and held out an ice cream cone. "I want. Open, please." I grabbed it and opened it for him. He took it and ran off.

"I wonder which side of him is more domain," my mother sigh. "Anyways, I'll be back. I have to go back home for a bit. Don't confront anyone."

"Yes mother," I smile. She vanished. Sometimes I hate when she does that.

"Let's go fix Xane's room," Brad said.

"Okay," I smiled and went to get Xane. I didn't want to leave him alone. "Come on body let's go." I took him upstairs. And to his room. "Now you sit here." I sat him on his chair.

"Where to begin?" I grabbed a bucket of paint."Blue, and white."

"How about black and blue?" I frowned. "I'm kidding."

"Will be painting a bear so best to do white," I said. "Or blue this will take too long. Can't I use my powers to make it."

"Where's the fun in that?" Brad opened the paints and grabbed a brush and roller. "Let's start painting." I nod. We only got to paint two walls.

Xane decided to get up and stick his hands in the white and blue paint buckets and decided to paint his legs. And now his running around leaving his handprints on the walls and doors. All through the top floor. When I finally caught him.

"Bath time," I sigh. "Let's wash off all that paint."

I carry him to the bathroom and turn the water on. I undressed him and set him in the tub. He splashed water around giggling.

I grabbed the soap I scrub his legs. Some of the paint was coming off.

"I finished painting," Brad walked in. "I drew the bear. Now, what are we going to do about his little feet and handprints on the floor and walls."

"Clean them," I said and managed to scrub the paint off Xane. "There you go, you little troublemaker."

I got him dressed him. I laid him down for his nap. Once I knew he was sleeping, I walked out and back to his room to finish painting.

By the time we finish, my mother had come back. "Oh my," she chuckled. "Did a war happened on the top floor?"

"I'll clean it mother," I smile.

"Don't leave it," she smiles. "I finally got one of you to draw on the walls. Growing up, you were all so, careful. Now Xane broke it along with your brother's kids."

"Mom," I chuckled.

Once the paint was dry off, we arrange the furniture's and his toys. But will keep Xane in our room for tonight.

I sat on the chair in the kitchen. Drinking tea and eating some cookies.

"So mom what's been happening at home?" I asked.

"It seems that your brother Sai is causing problems," mom said. "He's been all over."

"I hope it's nothing bad," I smile.

"He's probably just plotting revenge on your father," mom shook her head. "Now then, I'll be back and forth. So don't worry about me."

"Okay," I smile and finished my tea. "Well, I'll go take a shower and then to bed. Today was exhausting."

I stood up and walked out, leaving mom and Brad alone. I wasn't sure if it was a good idea. Brad wouldn't hurt her. But mom has her moody spams. I hope nothing happens.

I checked on Xane before I went to the bathroom. He was sleeping snuggling his bear.

I stepped into the bathroom and undressed. Once I stepped into the shower, I relaxed. The cold water felt good on my skin. So much has happened. It went from good to bad. And now I'm not sure how much worse it could get.

I wish for good things to happen. Was it too much to ask?

Sighing, I continue to shower.

I wonder if Brad and I will ever get our happily ever after.

Yeah right.

I can only dream.

---------------

Hope you like.

Comment

Vote

Follow

Saya

Baby XaneOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara